CONSTIPATION

RAMYA ANISH

MY girl baby 5 months old started with solids such as dal water,banana puree,carrot puree,cooled boil water as such and also on breast feed. she suffering with constipation . she passed stools which is very hard and its difficult for her and started crying. what steps i can take and pls give me some ideas.

• 2

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Water will definitely help your child.. Also you can try mashed papaya which is a natural and safe laxative for 5 mo child .. Plus of course has the benefits of fruit too

s r

Hi,Early morning give her some water. it helps. Then give her solid. See for changes in stool. Make sure u offer her water throughout the day. I faced same problem. Now my baby is doing great. If she's straining everyday. Cut down the amount u are giving. If it continues, u consult ur pediatric. They can suggest digestive drops.

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

prickly on my baby face and ol over d bo..

my baby is 22 days n she got red prickly ( boils) ol over her face and body .....

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..