Constipation

mouldgy shruthi

Hi all ive started giving Similac advance to my four months old son since day before yesterday. All these days he was exclusively on breast feed. He drank tht milk only thrice n now he is facing severe constipation problem. Since morning he is trying 2 poo but in vain. His stomach has become hard. Can anyone plz suggest me home remedies to treat constipation..

Gayathri K Sudhan

Boil purified water for 20 minutes and cool it down. Give this water four times a day and he would be free from constipation

Archana Parmar

Take a pinch of asafetida, mix it with some water to make thick paste. Apply this paste to baby's navel area.

radhika tuniki

when u see that ur baby is trying to poo... Lay down ur baby on bed and gently bend his knees and make them touch his stomach. do this very carefully and gently. If baby is 6 months older we can try giving them warm water too.

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..