constipation

Priyanka

Hi.... its being approx 4 month i delivered a baby by normal delivery but from that day i m facing constipation only medicine can help. Can anyone suggest me something except medicine.

• 3

Neha Aggarwal

Take one whole papaya in a day onsmall interval it will help u lot .. I ws too suffering from same problem.

Neha Bajaj

In morning take warm water empty stomach it helps

gayatri chadwa

Make sure you are having proper diet.. include fibre rich food.. green leafy vegetables.. also have liquids through out the day.. And make sure you eat on proper times.. if possible fix all your meal times and eat around those specific times.. hope it helps...

Water

When I start drinking water to baby.

hot pores on the body

due to over heat, my son is getting heat pores on his body, he doesn't like to d..

Egg

actually I give boiled egg yellow (yolk) to my 6 month baby daily approximately..

what is d use of Apiton paediatric liquid and is it safe to give this liquid to..

Best Carrier For Baby

Please Suggest which Carrier is Gud to Carry Baby??

eye infection in 7 months old baby

please suggest any home remedy for eye infection

hi my baby is 50 days old last 3 days she is passing stool in green color and th..

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..