Constipation

Rupa J

Hi, my daughter is 2 and half months old. She did not out motion regularly.. What s the natural way to make her routine of motion?

• 4

Anisha Gupta

U can use glycerine batti to ease up d process

gayatri chadwa

It is normal for babies on exclusive breastfeeding to pass motion after 2-3 days even 7 days at times. it will become more regular slowly once you start with other food after 6 months. dont force to regularise it...

Archana Parmar

Give her colicarmin five drops three times daily. You can also give her gripe water. Take a pinch of asafetida and mix it with a little water,apply this paste to her navel area. Take some ajwain or suwa after your each and every meal, dinner and breakfast daily.

Dipti Kawediya

Hi rupa. Even my daughter who is 1 month old is having the same problem.. And doctor says if the baby is exclusively on breast feed then this is likely to happen.. Its ok even if they don't pass stool for 7 days... I too get worried but I wait and watch... At times she cries coz of uneasiness then I give COLIMAX prescribed by doctors for colic pain

Ragi

Hello friends pls tell from where i get ragi in delhi for my littleone

Cookware

Hi.. Please suggest me which cookware to be used for baby food. Also please sugg..

food for 7month old baby

please tell me in detail about which things I can give my baby to eat or what no..

Apple puree

My Little one will be turning 6months soon... can tell how to make apple puree...

Food

Can we give ripe banana to 8 month old baby

homemade food for my 7 months old baby

hello.. could u pls suggest some homemade food for my baby

can i feed watermilon juice to my 6 mont..

is it safe to feed watermilon juice

Food

My daughter is 4 months old. I have started giving Ragi kanchi. Can I start givi..