Constipation

Rupa J

Hi, my daughter is 2 and half months old. She did not out motion regularly.. What s the natural way to make her routine of motion?

• 4

Anisha Gupta

U can use glycerine batti to ease up d process

gayatri chadwa

It is normal for babies on exclusive breastfeeding to pass motion after 2-3 days even 7 days at times. it will become more regular slowly once you start with other food after 6 months. dont force to regularise it...

Archana Parmar

Give her colicarmin five drops three times daily. You can also give her gripe water. Take a pinch of asafetida and mix it with a little water,apply this paste to her navel area. Take some ajwain or suwa after your each and every meal, dinner and breakfast daily.

Dipti Kawediya

Hi rupa. Even my daughter who is 1 month old is having the same problem.. And doctor says if the baby is exclusively on breast feed then this is likely to happen.. Its ok even if they don't pass stool for 7 days... I too get worried but I wait and watch... At times she cries coz of uneasiness then I give COLIMAX prescribed by doctors for colic pain

Non veg meal

My daughter has completed one year. From when can I give her non veg the meal li..

Formula or toned milk? Which is best?

Hello friends... my baby is 4. 5 months old. I cant breastfeed her as i am a dia..

food for 10 months old baby??

cerelac

Hi everyone.. my baby turned 6 months old Andi want to start cerelac for him. Bu..

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

food for my 7 the month baby

hi all my little girl is 7 the month old. am giving her only 2 times solid food..

can i give dates into boil milk to 9, months baby