Constipation

Rupa J

Hi, my daughter is 2 and half months old. She did not out motion regularly.. What s the natural way to make her routine of motion?

• 4

Anisha Gupta

U can use glycerine batti to ease up d process

gayatri chadwa

It is normal for babies on exclusive breastfeeding to pass motion after 2-3 days even 7 days at times. it will become more regular slowly once you start with other food after 6 months. dont force to regularise it...

Archana Parmar

Give her colicarmin five drops three times daily. You can also give her gripe water. Take a pinch of asafetida and mix it with a little water,apply this paste to her navel area. Take some ajwain or suwa after your each and every meal, dinner and breakfast daily.

Dipti Kawediya

Hi rupa. Even my daughter who is 1 month old is having the same problem.. And doctor says if the baby is exclusively on breast feed then this is likely to happen.. Its ok even if they don't pass stool for 7 days... I too get worried but I wait and watch... At times she cries coz of uneasiness then I give COLIMAX prescribed by doctors for colic pain

somva 34

my beby is 3 month and 25 day old . some time she is crying.. so please suggesti..

vomitings

my baby 9 months old. when i feed cerlac or any food she don't eat she vomit. s..

cerelac for 4mnths baby

can i give cerelac for 4mnths baby??

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

nutrition

my son is about to complete his 6 months plz suggest me food for him

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

8 th month starting food and time

hi I have 7 month old girl .what all are foods I give to my baby.