Constipation

Rupa J

Hi, my daughter is 2 and half months old. She did not out motion regularly.. What s the natural way to make her routine of motion?

• 4

Anisha Gupta

U can use glycerine batti to ease up d process

gayatri chadwa

It is normal for babies on exclusive breastfeeding to pass motion after 2-3 days even 7 days at times. it will become more regular slowly once you start with other food after 6 months. dont force to regularise it...

Archana Parmar

Give her colicarmin five drops three times daily. You can also give her gripe water. Take a pinch of asafetida and mix it with a little water,apply this paste to her navel area. Take some ajwain or suwa after your each and every meal, dinner and breakfast daily.

Dipti Kawediya

Hi rupa. Even my daughter who is 1 month old is having the same problem.. And doctor says if the baby is exclusively on breast feed then this is likely to happen.. Its ok even if they don't pass stool for 7 days... I too get worried but I wait and watch... At times she cries coz of uneasiness then I give COLIMAX prescribed by doctors for colic pain

Diet

my daughter is 9 month .what are the food I can give n she is slightly underweig..

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

Dinner options

Hi , what all can I feed my baby for dinner, which is easily digestible and tast..

cerelac

Hi everyone.. my baby turned 6 months old Andi want to start cerelac for him. Bu..

Poppy seeds for 6 months baby first home..

hi my son is going to complete 6 months. m preparing home made food for him. as..

breast milk supply

how could I increase my breast milk supply

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

baby food

how can i give chapati to my 9month son. ?