Cord Blood Storage

Sriyamuna Lawrence

Dear All, Need your valuable opinion on Cord Blood Storage of new born babies. Is it really required and how good will it be put to use for our kid in future? Have any one of your stored your baby's Cord Blood? And pls suggest the best one for this in India. Thank you, Regards, Sriyamuna

• 5

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u Zee khan and Neha Chopra for your valuable inputs.

zee khan

Hi Sriyamuna, I had the same query when I was expecting and after an extensive research I can conclude that cord blood banking is one of the most promising advancements when it comes to fighting against numerous diseases. A lot of parents are opting for it as it definitely helps in securing the child's future and health. We opted for Babycell as they are one of the most trusted banks for umbilical cord blood banking. We had a very good experience with Babycell and we feel that the services offered by them were better than the rest. You can check out their website -http://www.babycell.in/ and see for yourself & make your decision. Hope this helps your query!

Neha Chopra

I have banked thru lifecell.. They have very prompt service and everything was smooth.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank you Swati.

Hi Sriyamuna, As this is quite a new concept, there is still some ambiguity. But if finances are not a constraint, then there is no harm in getting in done. You never know about the future, really!

Solution for red ants

On a serious note this topic is not very serious but bothering me too much. In t..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

moms monthly cycle

hi mommies . I'm breastfeeding my baby . she s only 3 months. but I got my..

tulasi

hi all can I give tulasi to my 7months baby boy

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..

upper back pain post delivery

hi.. mummy's I'm 5 month postpartum having very bad upper back pain... if I lift..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..