Cord Blood Storage

Sriyamuna Lawrence

Dear All, Need your valuable opinion on Cord Blood Storage of new born babies. Is it really required and how good will it be put to use for our kid in future? Have any one of your stored your baby's Cord Blood? And pls suggest the best one for this in India. Thank you, Regards, Sriyamuna

• 5

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u Zee khan and Neha Chopra for your valuable inputs.

zee khan

Hi Sriyamuna, I had the same query when I was expecting and after an extensive research I can conclude that cord blood banking is one of the most promising advancements when it comes to fighting against numerous diseases. A lot of parents are opting for it as it definitely helps in securing the child's future and health. We opted for Babycell as they are one of the most trusted banks for umbilical cord blood banking. We had a very good experience with Babycell and we feel that the services offered by them were better than the rest. You can check out their website -http://www.babycell.in/ and see for yourself & make your decision. Hope this helps your query!

Neha Chopra

I have banked thru lifecell.. They have very prompt service and everything was smooth.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank you Swati.

Hi Sriyamuna, As this is quite a new concept, there is still some ambiguity. But if finances are not a constraint, then there is no harm in getting in done. You never know about the future, really!

weight

my baby is 1year old. her birth weight is 3kg. and now she is 8kg. I m worried a..

yoga or Aerobics after c section

it's 4. 5 months after c section can I start doing yoga or aerobics to lose my..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....

pain in stiches

hi.. i am a mother of 4. 5momths daughter. delivered my baby thru c-section. I a..

weight loss

after c section delivery weight increased... how can I lose weight and wen I sta..

How to get back (increase) breast milk a..

my 2nd kid is 2months old. since he was born he was in sleep most of the time. h..

reduce tummy fat after laparoscopy tubec..

i have undergone laproscopy tubectomy two months ago. when can I start my exerci..

stuffy nose

hi friends my baby is 7 1/2 months and he always have stuffy nose. ..nose is al..