Cord Blood Storage

sriyamuna Lawrence

Dear All, Need your valuable opinion on Cord Blood Storage of new born babies. Is it really required and how good will it be put to use for our kid in future? Have any one of your stored your baby's Cord Blood? And pls suggest the best one for this in India. Thank you, Regards, Sriyamuna

• 5

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u Zee khan and Neha Chopra for your valuable inputs.

zee khan

Hi Sriyamuna, I had the same query when I was expecting and after an extensive research I can conclude that cord blood banking is one of the most promising advancements when it comes to fighting against numerous diseases. A lot of parents are opting for it as it definitely helps in securing the child's future and health. We opted for Babycell as they are one of the most trusted banks for umbilical cord blood banking. We had a very good experience with Babycell and we feel that the services offered by them were better than the rest. You can check out their website -http://www.babycell.in/ and see for yourself & make your decision. Hope this helps your query!

Neha Chopra

I have banked thru lifecell.. They have very prompt service and everything was smooth.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank you Swati.

Hi Sriyamuna, As this is quite a new concept, there is still some ambiguity. But if finances are not a constraint, then there is no harm in getting in done. You never know about the future, really!

umbilical cord

There is a lot of advertising on stem cell preservation, is it really important..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

reduce tummy fat after laparoscopy tubec..

i have undergone laproscopy tubectomy two months ago. when can I start my exerci..

12 weeks pregnant

I m 12 week pregnant now also I am feeling tired and head ache vomiting is ther..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..