Correct treatment for mild autism? What is occupational therapy actually?

Swapna Ayitha

Autism

• 5

hi Neha Bhardwaj!how r u ! I can understand your worries . It's advisable to take opinion from an expert on this. the symptoms u've shared seems to be of autism only. the earlier the intervention the better the results. So please at the earliest consult a child psychologist or an expert in this field. tkcare!

Neha Bhardwaj

My child is facing same problem. He is 2yrs old. He doesn't follow the instructions what is told. Steer something continuously by walking around it. He doesn't speak any sentence but he knows names of everything. He doesn't do eye contact. He don't know how to play with toys, he loves cars but only interested in seeing it's rotating wheels. He smilies seeing others but don't react on their conversation like hello or bye. But he sing all his rhymes and numbering reciting a b c. Happy to be with books. Active alwz playful(not with toys only alone) Noticing all these first we thought that he is stubborn but know I'm very much tensed seeing his behaviour. Is it the sign of mild autism? Please help guys I'm very much tensed.

Swapna Ayitha

Tnx for ur suggestions my kid has no features of what u told in ur comment. He had only speech delay his eye contact is superb. he does all the things I say and understand every thing I say. he helps me also alot. one thing is he doesn't know how to sip yet.... Plz help

Lucky

There are homeopathic treatment available. But you need to find the right doctor. Occupational therapy aims at making kids understand instructions through various activities

Hi Swapna! A mildly autistic child might face difficulty in socialization,communication and may have inflexible repetitive behaviors. He/ she might not have a peer group, might face difficulty in having an eye contact, might not carry on with a discussion , might like to repeat certain behaviors like repeated movement of a body part, touching the same object again and again,making same repeated sounds, gazing at things for a longer duration, they might repeat a question rather than replying or jump continuously or tiptoe etc. Occupational therapy involves a group of individuals including parents/caregivers, teachers, and experts who might make observations on the child through daily activities and record his/her interaction with the environment. After evaluation they develop a individualized program for yr child, to make him independent and improve their skills at home and in school so that they can respond better to his/her environment. it is advisable to look for experts in this area as the earlier the intervention done the better are the results. Hope this helps!

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

my son is often getting sick

Asthalin syrup for babies

my son is 19 months old and he is suffering from cold and congestion. my doctor..

my baby facing cold prob

my baby facing the cold problem so what proscription I have to do

nutrition

should we give multivitamin syrup to 1 year baby

what should be th dieat and ideal wait f..

my baby is three year old but still he is 12 kg only he is a fussy eater althoug..

my daughter always suffer fron cold any home remedy is there to curs