Cough and cold

Deepshree Soni

Hi there, I wanna ask if anyone help me and tell me some home remedy for cold and cough. My baby is 6 months old and I have tried almost everything for it..

deepshree soni

Thanks guys for your quick response.. I m going to try it now..

kriti sharma

Hi... I know my remedy will doing wierd but it works wonders. Express some of your breast milk in a bowl. Apply it on baby's chest and back and give her hot compressions( sek karna). Will give you results in 3 times....

Natasha

My baby is 6 month 28days old but she get cold n cough... can u tell home remdy for cold n cough... she keep on crying a lot....

Sakshi

And take some cotton layer and cover her chest and then put clothes to her ,it is very effective to cure

Sakshi

I hope your baby is in depend on you for her food , so jst keep yourself warm and cozy before you feed and have food like besan or milk with turmeric,and take ajwain in your food also.

Dhvani

Make potli of ajvain.. nd garlic nd put it under the pellow wher she sleep or hang the potli on her neck so she can get smell nd give her luke warm water with pinch haldi.. it will take some time but surely u will relief.. because my baby is also 6 month old nd she was havi g the same nd i did it regularly nd now she is almost fine.

meenu sharma

Can we apply on 3 month old baby for cold n cough

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey dear apply nilgiri or eucalyptus oil ka few drops on chest nose and back of ur baby it will surely give relief

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

Infant constipation

Hi... my 28 days old baby girl suffering with constipation please help to resol..

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

weaning

please share some weaning tips

loose motion

in every mnth my daughter suffering from fever some time loose motion what to do..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..