Cough and Cold

Viji Ravi

Hello all tell me sum home remedies for 4 months old baby cough and cold

• 4

Heena Shahid

Hot ajwain potli for clear nose congestion is the best remedy ....However u can use hot garlic mustard oil for massage

vinila anoop

Hey i thnk steam is the best option .also massage hs feet wid hot mustard oil at night.

viji ravi

Thank u pooja .I ll try

Dr Pooja Attrey

Hi there... four months is such a small age to try some famous home remedies.. however u can do some things which will relieve baby of congestion.. keep his head elevated so that breathing passages can have some space n he can HV clear air.. for thinning the mucus in chest,keep a thin layer of cotton wrapped in thin n soft cotton cloth.. it will keep his chest warm. also u can make ajwain/celery potli.... dry fry ajwain on tawa... n grind it ...keep it in a cotton Hanley... now make ur child smell it after some intervals... it will help clear congestion. Also u can apply Vicks on baby's feet at night n cover it in socks... This worked with my baby.

diapering

my son weighs 5 kg. what size diaper should I make him wear

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

feeding during journey

Hi I have a 7 month daughter and i want to know how can we feed them during jour..

ABOUT SKIN CREAM

Is EUMODONE-M cream safety for 3months baby in daily use

red pimples

my baby is 1month old. she has red small pimple kind on her body and face. is it..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.