Cough and Cold

Viji Ravi

Hello all tell me sum home remedies for 4 months old baby cough and cold

• 4

Heena Shahid

Hot ajwain potli for clear nose congestion is the best remedy ....However u can use hot garlic mustard oil for massage

vinila anoop

Hey i thnk steam is the best option .also massage hs feet wid hot mustard oil at night.

viji ravi

Thank u pooja .I ll try

Dr Pooja Attrey

Hi there... four months is such a small age to try some famous home remedies.. however u can do some things which will relieve baby of congestion.. keep his head elevated so that breathing passages can have some space n he can HV clear air.. for thinning the mucus in chest,keep a thin layer of cotton wrapped in thin n soft cotton cloth.. it will keep his chest warm. also u can make ajwain/celery potli.... dry fry ajwain on tawa... n grind it ...keep it in a cotton Hanley... now make ur child smell it after some intervals... it will help clear congestion. Also u can apply Vicks on baby's feet at night n cover it in socks... This worked with my baby.

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

When to start body oil massage for the b..

My baby is 1 month old. From which month we can start oil massage for baby?

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

Top feed

Hi My baby is 4 and 1/2 month old. can i give pasturised ( amul or mother dairy)..

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

Ghutti for baby

hii... should i start to give ghutti to my baby as i heard that it is good for b..

my daughters are 11months old they are having running noise continuously. how to..

teether..

hi, please suggest the best teether.