Cough And cold

Swathi

My child is frequently suffering from cough and cold since two months iam using medicines but there is no use iam unable to understand what to do

manisha bahuguna

Home remedy Take a cup of water, put it to boil, mix ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 2-3 cloves (long in hindi), kalimirch, tulsi leaves, pinch of salt and honey or jaggery. boil all when becomes 1/4 then give it to your child. Will definitely help. at in winters before sleep give your child half spoon of honey with clove (mix the mixture of clove in a half spoon of honey)

Naila Khuroo

give him hot water and joshina syrup i found it very curable

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..

hi my ayushna is 1y 11m now a days eati..

my babies bad habit rectify

pentaxim vaccine

any parent went for pentaxim vaccine recently for their kid? mine got one today..

2 yr 7 month old sweats like anything

My daughter is 2 yr 7 month old. she sweats like anything on her forehead and ne..

my baby suffering from gastro ....what can I do at home or tell me home remedie..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

suffering from cough

Hi my daughter is 19 months old and has got cough which irritates her especiall..