Cough And cold

Swathi

My child is frequently suffering from cough and cold since two months iam using medicines but there is no use iam unable to understand what to do

manisha bahuguna

Home remedy Take a cup of water, put it to boil, mix ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 2-3 cloves (long in hindi), kalimirch, tulsi leaves, pinch of salt and honey or jaggery. boil all when becomes 1/4 then give it to your child. Will definitely help. at in winters before sleep give your child half spoon of honey with clove (mix the mixture of clove in a half spoon of honey)

Naila Khuroo

give him hot water and joshina syrup i found it very curable

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

cypon

can I give cypon to two years old girl... ?

digestion

hi... iam worried abt ma kid digestion.... plz suggest me how to improve digest..

Baby head is hot

hi.. my baby is 1 yr 5 months old... sometimes her head hands and legs are hot ...

Fever without any other symptoms

Hi my 2 years baby suddenly developed fever today without any other other sy..

teething

my daughtr is 13 mnths nw n she is not taking anything to eat es specially milk..

i want to share some good things to poor..

hello all, please suggest me . i want to give some things to poor people ( chil..