Cough And cold

Swathi

My child is frequently suffering from cough and cold since two months iam using medicines but there is no use iam unable to understand what to do

manisha bahuguna

Home remedy Take a cup of water, put it to boil, mix ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 2-3 cloves (long in hindi), kalimirch, tulsi leaves, pinch of salt and honey or jaggery. boil all when becomes 1/4 then give it to your child. Will definitely help. at in winters before sleep give your child half spoon of honey with clove (mix the mixture of clove in a half spoon of honey)

Naila Khuroo

give him hot water and joshina syrup i found it very curable

weight gain

Hi. my baby is now 1 yr 10 months old.. now a days he is not gaining weight.. 10..

constipation

my 1 year 3 months old baby passes stool after 3 days is it ok he does nt feel p..

my son is often getting sick

2. 9 Years Old Vomitting

Hi Friends, My son is not Interested in food no matter what. Earlier he used to..

polio drops

hi my daughter is 2 years old. shw has fever. can we give polio drops during fev..

how to stop breastfeeding ...

my baby is 1. 6ys old and dont like eating anything.. somtimes she eats somethg..