Cough n cold

Preet Kaur

Hi my baby is 6 months old.. he is having cold n cough.. I am squeezing nasoclear in each nostril as suggested by my ped.. But he is having major problem of cough.. I heard about kuka syrup for cough.. is that ok for my baby? Please suggest..

Anita DSouza

Honey should never be given below 1 year of age and I'm a doctor

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... Please don't give honey till 1 year ... follow up ur pedestrian

Jivita Soni

Hi preet u can give ur child a homemade medicine made of Tulsi and honey.... take 6 to 7 Tulsi leaves extract it's juice warm it, mix honey just for sweetness and give it to your baby.

Wieght

my girl baby in 4 mnth her weight is 7 kg. is her weight OK?

baby name

hello please suggest me some baby girl names the letter starts from ya,yu,yo,, a..

Vaccination

Govt of India has made some flu vaccination mandatory for 6 + months baby .. Is..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

1 month old not passing stool

my 1 month old daughter not passing stool from last 3 days. Earlier she was pass..

Baby bottom getting darker

hi sweet moms!!! my 9 months baby bottom is getting darker!! I use diaper mostl..

Not drinking suffient milk

Hello mommies, my daughter is gng to complete 4 months in a week a day she is no..

massage detaila

my baby's age group is 8 month which massage oil we will use to baby and which..