Cough n cold

Preet Kaur

Hi my baby is 6 months old.. he is having cold n cough.. I am squeezing nasoclear in each nostril as suggested by my ped.. But he is having major problem of cough.. I heard about kuka syrup for cough.. is that ok for my baby? Please suggest..

Anita DSouza

Honey should never be given below 1 year of age and I'm a doctor

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... Please don't give honey till 1 year ... follow up ur pedestrian

Jivita Soni

Hi preet u can give ur child a homemade medicine made of Tulsi and honey.... take 6 to 7 Tulsi leaves extract it's juice warm it, mix honey just for sweetness and give it to your baby.

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..