Cough problem

Rinku Jain

My son dnt hv breast feeding he drink in bottle n he use to feed sugar milk wch i hv to stop so plzz say hlp me n say wat shud i do for cough

• 2

rinku jain

Now my baby is 7months plzz suggest wat kind of food n fruis shud i give to him n thankew for last reply

vasantha Clement

As per my consultation with may pediatricians and Family Practicing, they always used to tell me don't add sugar. you can do this give him milk when he is too hungry without sugar. If he gets used to that then continue.

coughing

my son 10 mts suffering from cold n cough from last 4 days he is teething also g..

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

weight of my baby

My baby is 11 months but his weight is 8. 5 kg. Is it OK or not. He ate everythi..

cough and cold

my son have cold and cough what kind of medicine have to give for him

cold and cough

my daughter is 6. 5 months she is suffering frm cold and cough and sputum plzz t..

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

pimple/acne/rashes

Hi my one month old baby developed too many ache/ pimple n his cheeks looks redd..