Cough

Ritika Dhingra

My daughter will be 6 months old in another week. She has been coughing marginally since birth but lately this has increased a lot. I have throat infection since last one week and she probably has caught infection from me. Is there any home remedy I can follow?

Parul Ankita Gupta

Hi Ritika, coughing in young children can be really concerning for mothers. What you can do is grate some ginger and squeeze its juice mix it with honey and make her lick it. It will soothe her throat thus relieving her of cough.

Health

what should b ideal weight for 2 month baby.

health & wellnesss

Hello. my baby is 5 month. when he is crying him legs are shaking. what i do. pl..

For gaining weight

Hi my daughter is 10mnths old & her weight is only 7kg. is it sufficient weight..

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

Cough

Hi my son is 6 months old n he is having cough althought m giving him the medici..

My baby does not sleep well... He sleep..

During night he sleep at 3 and woke up at 8am. Then after it 2 to 4 time he slee..

eye

Hi, my baby is 5months old yesterday I noticed a small dot in the white portion..