Cough

Ritika Dhingra

My daughter will be 6 months old in another week. She has been coughing marginally since birth but lately this has increased a lot. I have throat infection since last one week and she probably has caught infection from me. Is there any home remedy I can follow?

Parul Ankita Gupta

Hi Ritika, coughing in young children can be really concerning for mothers. What you can do is grate some ginger and squeeze its juice mix it with honey and make her lick it. It will soothe her throat thus relieving her of cough.

stool problem

hello frnds pls help me my 3 month baby wo 10 13 dino sr potty nhi kr rha last t..

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

teething issue

hi my son is 10months old but not starting in teething till now. what to do?

vaccines in 6, 10 and 14th weeks

Hexaxim, rotatec and prevenar were the vaccines given on 6th week to my child...

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

my baby boy is 2 month old his is not sl..

2month old baby sleeping problem