Cranky Baby Before Sleep

Nabanita Roy

Each and every time my baby feels sleepy she turns out to be cranky which is out of my control. Sometimes she continues this for hours.. She is only 2. 5 months old.. Please suggest how can I handle her..

• 2

aanchal thacker kewlani

Is it frequent my baby is the same age and becomes cranky 15 days in a month n what works with my son is that he listens to some ganpati mantras n poetries in my lap and calms down simultaneously with a soft hand jhula and then tries on his own to sleep when the sleep deepens in half or 1 hr max I put him to his bedding or another swing to sleep long when he is in half sleep I tie him tight with a cloth ....

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey try some soft music or some lullaby Put her in jhula even helps kids to sleep fast

my babies poop is green n slimy. what to..

my baby is going to poo in green color for some days. later he wil defecate in..

2. 5 month old baby cries a lot

hi all. my baby is 2. 5 months. since starting only he cries a lot especially in..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?

Foods.

Hi i m lucky.. i m blessed with baby boy.. his name Aaric rayyan and he is 7mont..

My son is 4month old, i want to know which olive oil is best for massage.

how many days not to worry if 5 months d..

My lo hasn't pooped since last 2 days. She is trying hard to pooped but no resul..