Cranky Baby Before Sleep

Nabanita Roy

Each and every time my baby feels sleepy she turns out to be cranky which is out of my control. Sometimes she continues this for hours.. She is only 2. 5 months old.. Please suggest how can I handle her..

• 2

aanchal thacker kewlani

Is it frequent my baby is the same age and becomes cranky 15 days in a month n what works with my son is that he listens to some ganpati mantras n poetries in my lap and calms down simultaneously with a soft hand jhula and then tries on his own to sleep when the sleep deepens in half or 1 hr max I put him to his bedding or another swing to sleep long when he is in half sleep I tie him tight with a cloth ....

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey try some soft music or some lullaby Put her in jhula even helps kids to sleep fast

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

About honey

Can i give honey to my 6 month old baby???

White rashes on head

Hi. ...my son is having white on head we can say kind of dandruff. ..He is 6 mon..