Cranky Baby Before Sleep

Nabanita Roy

Each and every time my baby feels sleepy she turns out to be cranky which is out of my control. Sometimes she continues this for hours.. She is only 2. 5 months old.. Please suggest how can I handle her..

• 2

aanchal thacker kewlani

Is it frequent my baby is the same age and becomes cranky 15 days in a month n what works with my son is that he listens to some ganpati mantras n poetries in my lap and calms down simultaneously with a soft hand jhula and then tries on his own to sleep when the sleep deepens in half or 1 hr max I put him to his bedding or another swing to sleep long when he is in half sleep I tie him tight with a cloth ....

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey try some soft music or some lullaby Put her in jhula even helps kids to sleep fast

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

Nursing and Sleep

How to make my 6 month old sleep without nursing?

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

hi my son 5months old he always shake one leg it is normal or not... I am worrie..

diapers

Hi moms can anyone suggest which diapers r good t use. Before i ws usg mamy poks..

cold n cuf

hi my baby is 10 months old n past from 10 daes he had fever cold n cough, nw f..

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..