Cranky behaviour

Pinal Parikh

Hi my daughter is 1year and 11 months at times she becomes very cranky and uncontrollable.. how to handle this type of behaviour.

• 1

Hi Pinal! Some children get upset easily and become inconsolable on small issues. at around 1 and a half years of age they start going through this transition where they start realizing 'I' as a separate entity and are learning demands can't be met right away. They take time but eventually understand that they might have to wait for it if given a resonable reason. Please try and make your child calm down by hugging her or kissing her so that she comes out of that fit. Understand what she wants, by telling her to politely share with you her demand. Then, if feasible fulfill it right away. If not, then give her options for ex she wants a chocolate. U could say baby,we can have once food is over. if she agrees,praise her for her patience. If she doesn't agree,u could give her healthier choices say an apple with chocolate sauce or peanut dipped in chocolate sauce. by finding the middle path, in which both of u r happy solution to a problem can be found. But in this whole process of having a consensus u need to keep a check on yr tempers, hold on to it as patience,perseverance and praise are the magic words when dealing with a kid which work wonders. Also give a pat on your back,if you succeed in making her agree. Hope this works!

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

hello can any one tel me that how can give pumpkin to 17 months baby boy

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

speach delay

my 25 months daughter has hardly 20 words in her dictionary. She doesn't express..

walk

my 16 month daughter walking start 15 month she walk on her toe I am very worry..

stop breastfeeding

my 16 months old baby girl always demands for breastfeeding while sleeping. I ha..

frustrations

hi people i am new in this but want to share with u all i am mother of twins bo..