Cranky n irritating behaviour

Richa Khatri

He has started beating n beats everyone, will get angry on anything n start behaving bad

Richa Khatri

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions will try n do so... @ admin: I can't access the link

Hi Richa, You may find this blog useful- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/handling-aggression-in-children/198

Hi Richa, is this an acquired behaviour or has he shown these traits right from the beginning. If this change has been recent and sudden, perhaps you need to figure out the source of it: some aggressive cartoons, a person in his proximity who shows such traits etc. The source of his behaviour will give you a cue on how to handle it.

Shabana M J

His behaviour may be a consequence of something unacceptable happening to him. Due to his aggressive behavior he is trying to get your attention. Immidiate reaction encourages him to follow the same pattern so just hold him next to you. Stay calm. Let him cry out to drop his high energy due to aggretion. Let it go off. He might listen only when his temper comes down. after he settles speak to him u like him when he does good things and well behave. Big him and kiss him. U stopped crying I like you. Repeat this he will learn this pattern from you. all the best.

Shabana M J

Zanzanil Patel

Hi richa, children go thru all types of different phases. And out of their experiences adapt habits that help them get things done their way. With my child everything she had a fit of anger I used to hold her from the shoulder and in a very firm voice explain that she needs to tell me what the problem is and aggressive behaviour will not help solve anything and is unacceptable and can lead to punishment. A couple of times I had to even punish her to make my point. The trick I mean here is be firm and repeat.

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..