creche in gurgaon

Santa

hi all, i am planning to put my 7 month daughter in a creche in dlf ph 4 gurgaon, would like to have an honest review about intellitots creche and indus creche and which one is better. is there any other creche in dlf phase 4 ?  waiting for your reply!!!   thanks.

• 2

Chhavi Arora

Hi I would recommend Intellitots... You should definitely go and check out the facility they offer. They have other kids of same age... I would say its a homely care for kid and very hygienic.

There's Udaan as well as intellitots-fortis in DLF phase 4.

hindu baby girl name

please suggest hindu baby girl name starts with v

baby's stem cell preservation

what is the procedure of baby's anks cell preservation and also suggest me some..

running nose

hi my son s n 3 mnth now don't know suddenly he got fever n cold but cold s sev..

Top feeding with breastfeeding

Hi my baby boy is 2 months old he is not satisfied wid breastmilk.. He feel lyk..

stroller or pram

anybody using stroller or pram.. if so pls let me know how useful it is n till h..

baby care and nutrition

my baby is 7 months old. .she is very active but she is under weight .how can i..

about healthy foods to baby

please advise what to give for 7 months baby

Want to introduce sippers

Hi.. I want to introduce sippers instead of bottle fir my baby from 4. 5 month o..