Crying at night

manoj kulkarni

My two month daughter cried at night , we try all attempts to calm her, give any suggestions

vandana eswara

It could be because of stomach ache too. You could check by pressing lightly near the abdomen and noticing if the baby cries more. Check with your paed if the episodes repeat.

vrushali

don't worry, its just a phase. have gone through the same anxiety as you as my daughter also used to cry from evening until early morning. we used to dread at the thought of evenings. though we cudnt understand the reason for crying. however, as she grew, it reduced on its own and vanished in few months. just ensure that baby feeds are normal. happy parenting.

Breast feeding diet

hello ... my daughter s 2months old and I breast feed her... can anyone tell me..

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

Cough in babies

Came through this regarding decoding cough in babies.

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?