Crying at night

manoj kulkarni

My two month daughter cried at night , we try all attempts to calm her, give any suggestions

vandana eswara

It could be because of stomach ache too. You could check by pressing lightly near the abdomen and noticing if the baby cries more. Check with your paed if the episodes repeat.

vrushali

don't worry, its just a phase. have gone through the same anxiety as you as my daughter also used to cry from evening until early morning. we used to dread at the thought of evenings. though we cudnt understand the reason for crying. however, as she grew, it reduced on its own and vanished in few months. just ensure that baby feeds are normal. happy parenting.

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

Baby care

10months old girl baby... she is hands & leg n black color.. for any solution

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

cold n cuf

hi my baby is 10 months old n past from 10 daes he had fever cold n cough, nw f..

colic problem. h

hi .my son is 2 months old .he has colic problem. is gripe water is safe

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

breast feeding position

my lo was feeding in sleeping position since birth but frm past one week he latc..