Crying at night

Manoj Kulkarni

My two month daughter cried at night , we try all attempts to calm her, give any suggestions

vandana eswara

It could be because of stomach ache too. You could check by pressing lightly near the abdomen and noticing if the baby cries more. Check with your paed if the episodes repeat.

vrushali

don't worry, its just a phase. have gone through the same anxiety as you as my daughter also used to cry from evening until early morning. we used to dread at the thought of evenings. though we cudnt understand the reason for crying. however, as she grew, it reduced on its own and vanished in few months. just ensure that baby feeds are normal. happy parenting.

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

Sleepfeed position

Hi all, do you all make bub sleep on sides while in sleep feeding position or on..

my baby is 5 mnth old

can I start with daal ka pani and chawal ka pani for my son

6 months baby food

my son is 6 months old can i start giving soild food and what to give pls sugges..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

about feeding

breast feeding

oil to head

apply of coconut oil to head in the evening is good or bad?

bottle feed during first 6 months.

shall we give her expressed breast milk in bottle as well. just so that she does..