Cutting nails

Namrata

My 3 months baby just dosent let me hold his hands to cut the nails when he is awake and im so scared that ill hurt him with the nailcutter. He also has a very light sleep and i cant do the same when he is asleep as well. I havent been able to cut his nails at all so far and am worried he may hurt his face since his nails are too sharp. I do want to keep his hands mittens free. Pls share some tips !

• 4

Namrata

Thanks everyone. Will try using a scissors when he sleeps after bath.

gaurav gupta

D best tym to do it is when he's sleeping.. Try cutting them once he's asleep after bath.. baby tend to sleep after bath.. n if not.. Dn mk him wear cotton gloves in DT case he won't b able to hurt hs face.. good luck

Sakhee Birawat

Try cutting nails using a small pair of scissors... Children have very soft nails so u can use a blunt scissor as well( available at any baby shop)... And cut then when your child is asleep...

preeti

I feel the only possible way is to cut the nails while breastfeeding and the baby is sleeping.

Beast of a baby girl!

my 9 month old always head buts , slaps, claws, or hits anyone and then laughts..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

Baby care

Baby care

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..

colic problem. h

hi .my son is 2 months old .he has colic problem. is gripe water is safe

Remedy for tanned skin

My son is one month old and his skin got tanned due to sun exposure.. pls let me..