Daddy's Girl and Mommy's boy!!

We hear this phrase more often than not. My daughter is said to be a daddy's girl as she loves spending time with her dad and vice versa. My son is still too little to say which way he will sway! Do you think this phrase holds true? How is it in your families? 

• 5

henna jamali

when my daughter was bour my husband says he fell in love,she has a soft spot in his heart .when it comes to my 2 boys he is not so compromising towards them .but for me my daughter is my best friend .

henna jamali

I agree with both of you, Neetu and Bhavna. There is a slight inclination of dads towards the daughters and moms towards the sons but in the end, its mommy mommy for all the little things they need :)

i second that ....my daughter is self professed daddy's little princess.... and she takes much pride in saying that but at the end of the day ...for every little thing she wants mumma.... it is a win win ...:-)

Hey, with my own child and most of the kids in family and friends, I have seen this, with a few exceptions though. Mums dote on boys and Dads so dote on girls.. personally the dad n daughter combo looks supercute to me :)

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

hello momies,

im mother of one month baby n my problem is my baby didn't get sufficient milk f..

fever cold cough

hie friendz I'm suffering from fever n severe cough from nght but cough s severe..

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy