Daiper

Priya Manoj

Hi everyone..... my prince s going to b 6months.... am using daipers every night.... some advice me not to use diapers everyday bcoz its not good for baby... plz suggest me vancan I use diapers during nights or not.... bcoz its cold season ...and ll it affect my little one skin

• 6

Sreeja

even doc suggests that there is no harm in using diapers. it ensures undisturbed sleep for the baby and rest for the new mother. just ensure you change it as soon as the baby poops and if it's just pee may be in 2-3 hrs as pee gets absorbed.

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. Pls. use diaper at night till the time she is not restroom trained which will be at least an year or so. If you want you may give her some air time in day. Once she is done pooping,you can leave her in cotton underwears and then can change. It is tiresome but is good.

priya manoj

Thank u

Shubham Jain

Using diaper is fine. Just use a good diaper rash cream .

Sumi Singh

Hi thr!! My baby girl is 2. 5 months n from day she was born I m using diapers without any issue. Jus apply Himalaya diaper rash cream before make her wear diaper. Many ppl tld me also nt to use diaper so much I spoke to doctor he said it is the best thing jus we need to keep changing in every 2-3 hrs. So in a day I change sum 8-10 diapers. Baby also feel good in diaper. Once I tried for an hour to keep like this she passed urine and strd crying a lot. So I m happy to use diaper. All wat ppl say is myth.

preeti

Till winter you can use Diaper in night and then stop. Also use lotion before using diaper.

bottle issue

i use single bottle for my baby girl since 5th month now she was 7 month and 10..

spitting issue

my baby is spitting these days a lot . any resolution for this??

loose motion

my daughter is three months old. she is passing loose stool 8-10 times a day sin..

rashes

My 9month old daughter is having rashes on her skin. It was initially red and no..

sleeping problem

My son s 5 months old. I've always rocked him to sleep, but I'd like to be able..

diet plan for 11 months old baby

please suggest healthy diet plan for 11 months old baby as he cant chew the food..

hi i started dal ka pani for my 4n half..

When to start top feed when your child is on bottle feed?

wen to start top feed?

chawal ka mand de sakte h 2 month baby ko?