Daiper

Priya Manoj

Hi everyone..... my prince s going to b 6months.... am using daipers every night.... some advice me not to use diapers everyday bcoz its not good for baby... plz suggest me vancan I use diapers during nights or not.... bcoz its cold season ...and ll it affect my little one skin

• 6

Sreeja

even doc suggests that there is no harm in using diapers. it ensures undisturbed sleep for the baby and rest for the new mother. just ensure you change it as soon as the baby poops and if it's just pee may be in 2-3 hrs as pee gets absorbed.

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. Pls. use diaper at night till the time she is not restroom trained which will be at least an year or so. If you want you may give her some air time in day. Once she is done pooping,you can leave her in cotton underwears and then can change. It is tiresome but is good.

priya manoj

Thank u

Shubham Jain

Using diaper is fine. Just use a good diaper rash cream .

Sumi Singh

Hi thr!! My baby girl is 2. 5 months n from day she was born I m using diapers without any issue. Jus apply Himalaya diaper rash cream before make her wear diaper. Many ppl tld me also nt to use diaper so much I spoke to doctor he said it is the best thing jus we need to keep changing in every 2-3 hrs. So in a day I change sum 8-10 diapers. Baby also feel good in diaper. Once I tried for an hour to keep like this she passed urine and strd crying a lot. So I m happy to use diaper. All wat ppl say is myth.

preeti

Till winter you can use Diaper in night and then stop. Also use lotion before using diaper.

Regarding food to my baby

my baby is 6 months old... till now I have not given milk except breast feeding...

lactose free top feed

hi all my baby is two n half month old I am feeding her both bf n top feed. my p..

wipes

I used to clean my son from johnson baby wipes after changing diaper . is it saf..

Bottle sterilisation

How to sterilise bottle??

Running nose

My 2. 5 month old baby is suffering from running nose what shud i do ????

feeding problem

my baby 3 mnth 12day old wo full day feed nhi karta proper bas khelta hai me jab..

Lactare tablets

Dear all, I am taking Lactare tablets everyday of about 4 capsules to increase b..

Solid food of 7months old baby

I m little confused dat what food should I give to my little ones. ..plz tell he..