Daiper

Priya Manoj

Hi everyone..... my prince s going to b 6months.... am using daipers every night.... some advice me not to use diapers everyday bcoz its not good for baby... plz suggest me vancan I use diapers during nights or not.... bcoz its cold season ...and ll it affect my little one skin

• 6

Sreeja

even doc suggests that there is no harm in using diapers. it ensures undisturbed sleep for the baby and rest for the new mother. just ensure you change it as soon as the baby poops and if it's just pee may be in 2-3 hrs as pee gets absorbed.

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. Pls. use diaper at night till the time she is not restroom trained which will be at least an year or so. If you want you may give her some air time in day. Once she is done pooping,you can leave her in cotton underwears and then can change. It is tiresome but is good.

priya manoj

Thank u

Shubham Jain

Using diaper is fine. Just use a good diaper rash cream .

Sumi Singh

Hi thr!! My baby girl is 2. 5 months n from day she was born I m using diapers without any issue. Jus apply Himalaya diaper rash cream before make her wear diaper. Many ppl tld me also nt to use diaper so much I spoke to doctor he said it is the best thing jus we need to keep changing in every 2-3 hrs. So in a day I change sum 8-10 diapers. Baby also feel good in diaper. Once I tried for an hour to keep like this she passed urine and strd crying a lot. So I m happy to use diaper. All wat ppl say is myth.

preeti

Till winter you can use Diaper in night and then stop. Also use lotion before using diaper.

red pimples

my baby is 1month old. she has red small pimple kind on her body and face. is it..

colic problem. h

hi .my son is 2 months old .he has colic problem. is gripe water is safe

take care

how we take care of our baby

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

baby falls down from bed

This is the second time my baby fallen down from bed. Though i well guarded him..

my son is 4months old he have runny nose..

my son is 4months old he have running nose and watery eyes any home remedies for..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..