dark circles under eyes of my 3 year old son

Bharti Thakur

my 3 year old son is getting dark circkes under eyes. please suggest what are the possible reasons . what should i do ?

Bharti Thakur

i consulted to doc he prescribed an iron syrup .

Gaurav Kaushik

Bharti Thakur it could be due to some deficiency in the body. you should consult with a doctor.

Hi Bharti Thakur Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/dark-circles/491

weight

my baby is not gaining weight from the last six months ... he is 1 and 10months..

baby oil for face and body

Hello, could someone please tell me which oil is best for baby body and face and..

for feeding

My little girl age 1 yearand8 months old and she is still feeding it is right f..

food problem

hi, my son 1yr old he passing poop every solid feed pls help me wat I do

Constantly falling sick.

My daughter is 2. 5 years old and she is constantly sick. For the last 6 months..

Cutting Nails

I am not able cut my baby's nails while he is asleep. Whenever I am touching his..

1 year Baby not walking

hi! my baby is 1 yr n he is not walking but stands with support

breastfeed

hii all moms.. my baby is 1 year nd 3 months old.. now i should stop breastfeed..