Dark green potty

Madhulika Baranwal

Hi, My baby is 7 month old & she has dark green potty by last 6 month. When she was a month old , she badly got cold & cough. Since then she has dark green potty. Most of the time she has nose blockage problem too. While discussing to dr. They use to give only nasal drop which is not at all effective. Can any1 solve my problem.

• 2

Hi Madhulika, is your baby on formula? Formula which are rich in iron may make babies poop dark green. You could switch to another formula and see a difference. Hope this helps

Vinay P

Dark green potyy because of top feeding only.

runny nose

my son got runny nose cold can u say me homemade tips

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

Tummy time

My baby daughter is 5month plus but till now not done her tummy. What is the pro..

urine passes

ma daughter is six & half month old . she passes urine 16 to 22 times in 24 hour..

feeding

did we feed by sleeping mode

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..