Daughters are great.... Mine is the greatest

M Naz

It makes me short of words to describe about my daughter, she is 15 months old right now and she has all our lives with joy and happiness around. Little is she, n oh so sweet.. tiny hands n adorable feet given to us by God above....

• 2

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

babies are all great be a boy or grl or anyone but yes for every mom her child is greatest

Hi M Naz.. You are truly blessed. Be the role model to your daughter and teach her the all the good things in life.

how to handle my child when he is aggres..

hi I m suffering from glaucoma disease that's y I m not tolerate noise. and when..

walking

my baby is 1 year old. yet she is not walking.. in which month baby walks..

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

baby seeking problem

Hi Mom's. Actully meri Betti 2saal ek mhiny ki hai. vo mummaa Papa ,nhi ,Jaana..

Fever

My one year old baby is having fever from last night. It got reduced in the dayt..

weight

my girl baby of age 1yr 5 months weighing 10. 8 kg is it OK. wht must be the w..

suntan in toddlers

My 15 months old daughter's complexion has turned little dark for past 10-12 day..