Daughters are great.... Mine is the greatest

M Naz

It makes me short of words to describe about my daughter, she is 15 months old right now and she has all our lives with joy and happiness around. Little is she, n oh so sweet.. tiny hands n adorable feet given to us by God above....

• 2

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

babies are all great be a boy or grl or anyone but yes for every mom her child is greatest

Hi M Naz.. You are truly blessed. Be the role model to your daughter and teach her the all the good things in life.

Skin colour darken suddenly

My son is 19 mnths old he is so fair but now his skin complexion darkens day by..

is it normal for my 13 month old to poop..

My daughter poops up to 5 times a day... sometimes loose, sometimes nuggets, a..

weight

my baby is not gaining weight from the last six months ... he is 1 and 10months..

skin care

hi all my daughter will turn 2... her skin is very dry... what home remedy shoul..

baby seeking problem

Hi Mom's. Actully meri Betti 2saal ek mhiny ki hai. vo mummaa Papa ,nhi ,Jaana..

fever

my baby has fever... when he took medicine then fever gone down .. but after 1..

weight of my child

hello. my son is 3 years 4 months. he only weighs 12. 9 kg. what will I do to ga..