Daughters are great.... Mine is the greatest

M Naz

It makes me short of words to describe about my daughter, she is 15 months old right now and she has all our lives with joy and happiness around. Little is she, n oh so sweet.. tiny hands n adorable feet given to us by God above....

• 2

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

babies are all great be a boy or grl or anyone but yes for every mom her child is greatest

Hi M Naz.. You are truly blessed. Be the role model to your daughter and teach her the all the good things in life.

Hair

My daughter is 1 year old but still she didn't have hair.

hair removal

hi, my daughter is 2. 5 years old. she has lot of hair in her body specially on..

weight concerns

is my daughter underweight ?.... she is 9. 8 kg.. if yes then please suggest how..

turmeric in milk

i m giving just a pinch of turmeric powder in milk daily at night to my 2 years..

what kind of food for babies good health

make your child more active

kids of today's generation are more engage on phone. They know how to use phone..

how to stop breastfeed

hello . my baby is 1. 5 year old. he is still on breastfeed. how can I stop the..