Day care in Gurgaon

Shikha Goel

Can anyone suggest me few good "Day Care" centres in Gurgaon, preferably near DLF Cyber Hub, Sector-44 or Sector-56?

aastha

what i have heard of the pre school is that its gd!they provide gd hygenic environment. u can opt for food also for the baby

shikha goel

Thanks Aastha and all for your inputs .We are planning for Ipsaa since they have center in cyber hub too . @ Aastha : Do u have any feedback abt the pre school of ipsaa .

aastha

n ya i have heard of ipsaa too. its nice. the centre head (seema) was the centre head of footprints earlier. n she was gd.

aastha

i have sent my baby to footprints since he was 5 mnths old. he still goes there. they have many branches in gurgaon. pls check which ever is closest to cyber hub

Shabnam Arora

My son goes to kidsnwhy in dlf phase ii.. Its a full fledged school premises for kids till kg nd provide day care, preschool playschool etc all facilities and staff s also gud.. My kid starting going there wen he ws 12 mnths old nd got v gud care

Geetika

Hi Shikha, There is a very good day care centre known as Ipsaa Day Care in DLF Cyber City.

shikha goel

Thanks Divya and Admin for sharing the info , can u plz share any feedback of them from your friends or collegues ..

Divya

near sector 56, there is chalk tree playschool and daycare and intellitots panchtantra

fortis has a daycare in sector 44, pathways early years in sector 56

Tina

Hi Shikha, even i am looking for a good day care in these areas.

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice