Day Care

Khushbu Parmar

Hi to all moms.... Today was d first day for my 3 n half yr kiddo in day care..... she is all dependent on me, n thus had to take a decision of putting her in day care to become a little independent... n adher to people around her as I would start my job soon.... she is a little slow learner n has learnt a lot from d school where she goes for day care...... I am litlle worried for, whether I have taken a right decision in putting her in day care.... plz friends do provide ur inputs n experiences on this.... thank you

• 1

Jyothihs

U r rite,, let her do things independently,it's rite age to learn

food chart

I need daily food chart

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

doubt about feed

my daughter is 20 months old.. wanna stop mother feeding... she dint eat food pr..

My daughter talk less

My 2 yr 2 month baby girl talk less. she speaks in word like mamma, papa, colour..

Cheese

Hi mommiez.... my girl is 16months old... what type of cheese can i give her...

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

when is correct time to stop breastfeedi..

when is correct time to stop breastfeeding , my lo is 1 year old