Day Care

Khushbu Parmar

Hi to all moms.... Today was d first day for my 3 n half yr kiddo in day care..... she is all dependent on me, n thus had to take a decision of putting her in day care to become a little independent... n adher to people around her as I would start my job soon.... she is a little slow learner n has learnt a lot from d school where she goes for day care...... I am litlle worried for, whether I have taken a right decision in putting her in day care.... plz friends do provide ur inputs n experiences on this.... thank you

• 1

Jyothihs

U r rite,, let her do things independently,it's rite age to learn

vaccination

my daughter is 2. 5yrs... d last vaccination was given at 2 yrs... can some one..

Biscuit to toddler

My kid (1 year 2 months) demands for biscuit a lot. Though I have alternate heal..

fever and diarrhea

my child is suffering from fever and diarrhea .. from last night... I don't know..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

Feeding

My daughter she likes to drink only my milk she won't have properly n her sleepi..

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

Throwing tantrums and not listening

My daughter is turning 3yrs this month. Nowadays she is throwing tantrums,not li..