Day Care

Khushbu Parmar

Hi to all moms.... Today was d first day for my 3 n half yr kiddo in day care..... she is all dependent on me, n thus had to take a decision of putting her in day care to become a little independent... n adher to people around her as I would start my job soon.... she is a little slow learner n has learnt a lot from d school where she goes for day care...... I am litlle worried for, whether I have taken a right decision in putting her in day care.... plz friends do provide ur inputs n experiences on this.... thank you

• 1

Jyothihs

U r rite,, let her do things independently,it's rite age to learn

why the toddler repeating when he ask fo..

why the toddler repeating when he ask for something,if he wants water he will sa..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hiii... plz sugst me 1 yr baby diet chart nd time table nd in which quantity i c..

Exesiv of urin discharge

My 18month old baby doing urine 8 to 10tyms in a day.. Is it normal

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

hi this is sravani

my daughter age 2 years 9 months she don't like to eat food ,she was very thin a..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him