Day Care

Khushbu Parmar

Hi to all moms.... Today was d first day for my 3 n half yr kiddo in day care..... she is all dependent on me, n thus had to take a decision of putting her in day care to become a little independent... n adher to people around her as I would start my job soon.... she is a little slow learner n has learnt a lot from d school where she goes for day care...... I am litlle worried for, whether I have taken a right decision in putting her in day care.... plz friends do provide ur inputs n experiences on this.... thank you

• 1

Jyothihs

U r rite,, let her do things independently,it's rite age to learn

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..