day care

Poonam Moolchandani

Apr 05, 2013

Dear Parents, Here I would like to share my worst experience of Day care at Tree house and would like to make you alert as well. My daughter was 4 months , where i had put her in day care of Tree house at Andheri (east) opp,  charan singh colony . The owner Parvin kaur is the a business women who has Tree house franchise and as well as day care . As it was 5 min walking distance from my office i had kept my daughter and on the 5 th day she was sick as she got high fever , cold and cough as the have 23 kids in a small place . I can understand the kids playing but there is no cleanliness, they are been not feeded well. the food is fallen down,  kids scratching walls and eating , the mausis wants to sleep no wonder kids are awake , they dont even clean the potty well, the spoon is o big they feed the child, and the kid is crying and they are least bothered and after complaining the owner says .if u feel we are not good take away your child. Please dont ever put your child in Tree house day care .She has 3 franchise .   Poonam

• 6

Poonam Moolchandani

i have found a day care at andheri east , shere punjab , that lady is worth it , she really takes care of all the babies so well,and yess she is very soft spoken and all the kids are also been taught to behave , eat and she makes it a point the cleanliness is there .

my heart goes out to you poonam, but it is great that you have taken a astand for your child ....it sure will help other parents around your vicinity

Indu

Thanks for sharing feedback Poonam.

As the baby is very small.. better to search gud day care... with cctv camera.. they are little bit expensive.. but its a mattter of your child welfare.

Shanaya

thanks for sharing Poonam!

Prajakta Deodhar

Thanks for the feed back

watery motion

hai friends, my daughter is 7 nd 1/2 month old... yesterday I started giving ric..

tummy

I m a mother of 11month boy. can anyone suggest how to overcome my tummy. I hve..

baby food

i m giving my baby upma in breakfast dal nd mashed roti in lunch in evening bana..

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

my baby girl

my baby girl is 16 days old. she is sleeping whole day. and she avoid milk when..

feeding

less milk secretion

Fever post vaccination on 3rd day

My baby got vaccinated for 14 week day before yesterday , still he has fever 99...

teething

my 10 month old son become more irritated and less active. we saw his first toot..