Dealing with the older one after a 2nd child

Zanzanil Patel

I recently joined a mothers only online community. Reading a blog I just realised that of late I've been to busy and stressed out about the acceptable and unacceptable norms set by my family that I forgot to enjoy my motherhood. I can recall myself saying things like please don't disturb me I am looking after him, please play on your own I'm tired, is this how you behave with elders/younger. No doubt shews getting cranky. I enjoyed my olderones childhood completely but after the birth of the younger one, things got a bit too busy with the school, activities and the so called rules that things started getting stressed. Just glad I realised well in time.

• 1

Megha Chawla

Hey Zanzil, Hugs to you, its ok sometimes really stress as mothers and I am sure handling two and giving them equal attention and love can be really challenging at times. But count this as just a phase it will be ok, maybe your elder one is also trying to cope with your divided attention. Just keep the faith and I am sure you are doing your best, everything will fall in place. All the best

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

disobedience

4. 10 years never listens to whatever I say acts if he did not hear at all

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..