Dealing with the older one after a 2nd child

Zanzanil Patel

I recently joined a mothers only online community. Reading a blog I just realised that of late I've been to busy and stressed out about the acceptable and unacceptable norms set by my family that I forgot to enjoy my motherhood. I can recall myself saying things like please don't disturb me I am looking after him, please play on your own I'm tired, is this how you behave with elders/younger. No doubt shews getting cranky. I enjoyed my olderones childhood completely but after the birth of the younger one, things got a bit too busy with the school, activities and the so called rules that things started getting stressed. Just glad I realised well in time.

• 1

Megha Chawla

Hey Zanzil, Hugs to you, its ok sometimes really stress as mothers and I am sure handling two and giving them equal attention and love can be really challenging at times. But count this as just a phase it will be ok, maybe your elder one is also trying to cope with your divided attention. Just keep the faith and I am sure you are doing your best, everything will fall in place. All the best

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me