Hobbies

Dear Parents My daughter is in 9th Standard. She is fond of TV and she spends more time in watching various programs. We wanted her to limit TV watching and spend more time in Studies and other extra curricular activites. Pl help. Thanks and Regard

Rajesh Kandasamy

• 3

Rajesh Kandasamy

Thanks Admin and Bhawna!

Bhawna Varshney

Solution of this is make a SCHEDULE, and you have to initiate it first. First of all block some channels so that she won't get involve in TV. Motivation/Pamper/Love/Appreciation are the keys to deal a child to move according to you.. Agree on some points of her and make her agree on some points of yours. I hope this will help you. Apart from this subject I need a favor from you could you please LIKE on my & my baby's pic HERE ? http://www.parentune.com/detail/319 ? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi Rajesh! Thanks for sharing. You may have a look at the link mentioned here to a parenting blog on good tv and bad tv that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-good-and-bad-effects-of-tv-on-children/313

raju

rh

Interested in books

How do I make my teenage son interested in books other than his syllabus ones? I..

Outdoor activities and fitness in childr..

Hello parents! I am a mother of 13 years old son. He is now days all time glued..

teenage pimple problems

hello ., my neice who is 16 years old is having pimple problems she has tried ma..

weight loss

mere baccho ka weight jada hai to plz unke diet ka direction kare

Weight problem

My daughter is 11 years old and her weight is 42kg I want to reduce her weigh...

stress

my duaghter is always stressed and very emotional. she cant express her feelings..

dal

my son 12 years but he can't eat dal and he does not let anyone sit beside him a..