Hobbies

Dear Parents My daughter is in 9th Standard. She is fond of TV and she spends more time in watching various programs. We wanted her to limit TV watching and spend more time in Studies and other extra curricular activites. Pl help. Thanks and Regard

Rajesh Kandasamy

• 3

Rajesh Kandasamy

Thanks Admin and Bhawna!

Bhawna Varshney

Solution of this is make a SCHEDULE, and you have to initiate it first. First of all block some channels so that she won't get involve in TV. Motivation/Pamper/Love/Appreciation are the keys to deal a child to move according to you.. Agree on some points of her and make her agree on some points of yours. I hope this will help you. Apart from this subject I need a favor from you could you please LIKE on my & my baby's pic HERE ? http://www.parentune.com/detail/319 ? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi Rajesh! Thanks for sharing. You may have a look at the link mentioned here to a parenting blog on good tv and bad tv that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-good-and-bad-effects-of-tv-on-children/313

raju

rh

Interested in books

How do I make my teenage son interested in books other than his syllabus ones? I..

Outdoor activities and fitness in childr..

Hello parents! I am a mother of 13 years old son. He is now days all time glued..

social media

My daughter is in 10 th Std. We have mutually scheduled time for use of Mobile...

lack of selfstudy

my daughter is 12years old. she is not interested in self study & her hand writi..

Extreme use of mobile & internet.

hi, my son became a mobile & internet addict. Worrying now so much about his add..

tests

my son 12 years is not getting good grades he answers very nicely in class befor..

my child is in tenth standard but he is..

How to score more marks in tenth exams. ?