Dehydration-Heat

Neha

Apr 28, 2014

This heat is becoming unbearable for the babies. Please suggest some ways to keep them hydrated all the time. Something I can do to prevent the dehydration or to rehydrate?

• 1

Dear Neha, you may find some tips in the following blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/dehydration-in-children/212 Hope this helps :)

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly

Concerned about weight

hi I m preeti my daughter who is of 2 years 5 months and i want to know that wha..

Feeding baby in the night

Heloo.. my daughter is 17 months old.. I need to feed her in the night also....

Speaking

Hi my son is 2. 5 yrs old. He is not able to speak but he is saying only one or..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

My son swallowing food not munching..

My son is 1. 8yrs old.. When he was 7 months i started to give food in puree for..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..