Delayed response

Seema

what is the turn around time for response from expert panelists? Who are the experts? Or can the other parents or members supposed to answer the queries?

• 3

nitya naidu

Hi my is completing two years on 23 rd oct she is very stubborn and very angry wht to do for her behaviour. Plz do hel me....

seema

Thank you for your reply. I have posted a query under the wellness section.

Hi Seema! I understand that you are refering to "ask expert" section. The turn around time is 48 hrs in most of the case to a few questions which even take longer. Our Expert panel tries to share responses as early as well without compromising the quality. Our Experts are empaneled experts in each area with relevant experience, and no, this section can't be answered by anyone else but an empaneled expert/specialist only. Can I help you with a query you have asked on any of our expert corner?

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

hello momies,

im mother of one month baby n my problem is my baby didn't get sufficient milk f..

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..