Delayed response

Seema

what is the turn around time for response from expert panelists? Who are the experts? Or can the other parents or members supposed to answer the queries?

• 3

nitya naidu

Hi my is completing two years on 23 rd oct she is very stubborn and very angry wht to do for her behaviour. Plz do hel me....

seema

Thank you for your reply. I have posted a query under the wellness section.

Hi Seema! I understand that you are refering to "ask expert" section. The turn around time is 48 hrs in most of the case to a few questions which even take longer. Our Expert panel tries to share responses as early as well without compromising the quality. Our Experts are empaneled experts in each area with relevant experience, and no, this section can't be answered by anyone else but an empaneled expert/specialist only. Can I help you with a query you have asked on any of our expert corner?

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

1 month old baby

delivered last month . when should I put polio drop for her

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..