Delayed response

Seema

what is the turn around time for response from expert panelists? Who are the experts? Or can the other parents or members supposed to answer the queries?

• 3

nitya naidu

Hi my is completing two years on 23 rd oct she is very stubborn and very angry wht to do for her behaviour. Plz do hel me....

seema

Thank you for your reply. I have posted a query under the wellness section.

Hi Seema! I understand that you are refering to "ask expert" section. The turn around time is 48 hrs in most of the case to a few questions which even take longer. Our Expert panel tries to share responses as early as well without compromising the quality. Our Experts are empaneled experts in each area with relevant experience, and no, this section can't be answered by anyone else but an empaneled expert/specialist only. Can I help you with a query you have asked on any of our expert corner?

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

Increase in bf

Can anyone suggest how to increase breast feed

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..