Dental / Ear Care

Murali Krishnan

Hello,   I am writing this email to clarify couple of doubts about my 2yrs old daughter.   Firstly, about the dental care. My daughter's teeth is not positioned well; 2-3 are kind of zigzag. Would that need immediate attention or wait for the initial ones to fall? Is it something to worry about? I am concerned if her further growth of teeth may be irregular. Need your suggestions and guidance.   Secondly, about the Ear care. My daughter is very adamant while cleaning her ears. Every time after bath, we try to clean the outer surface of the ears either with soft ear buds or towel. But, she denies every time. Would the wetness in the ear cause any kind of problem internally. I somewhat feel it can be dangerous if left wet inside, or is it okay. I would like to know the best & safest ways to clean the ears.   Request my dear fellow parents/experts to advice me. Thank u :)   Regards,   M. Krishnan

• 5

DrMonica Lall

Greetings! You don't have to worry. In case treatment is required it can be started only when permanent teeth start erupting. Just take care that the child brushes regularly to avoid cavities. Regards, Dr. Monica Lall (BDS, MDS Orthodontics) Ph-9582596738

Murali Krishnan

Thank you Priyanka for ur suggestions.. Currently, it seems okay without affecting other teeth. I shall definitely contact if any need on the subject. Thank you once again...

priyanka

dr priyanka malhotra9911716505..... any future consultation

priyanka

Hello Mr Krishnan , sir I have gone through u email regarding concern for your 2 year old daughter as her teeth r mal aligned ....sir these teeth r deciduous or milk teeth and they will fall by the time of eruption of permanent teeth.... so thr s not much concern until and unless they are acting as a cite for debris or food lodgement as it could lead to caries , if its not affecting any other teeth and no food collection in that areas so let it be like that but if it causing caries occurrence so it need a dental visit to get that area clean and filling done if caries present and maintain the hygiene or cleaniness more than normal

priyanka

Hello mr krishnan

child asthma

i came to know my child is suffering from child asthma.... i want to know every..

Rice

Can I give curd rice to my 14 month old baby at night .

ENT specialist (paediatrician) in New De..

dear parents, can anyone suggest a good ENT specialist (paediatrician) in new De..

loose motion

how should we treated loose motion and what food item. sgoyold ne given during l..

Dry cough

instant relief

doesTyphoid vaccine cause sudden fever w..

hello everyone, does typhoid vaccine cause sudden high fever with shivering?

severe cough

hi frnds my son is 14months old he is suffering vth severe cough and running nos..

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...