Detailed meal planner

Nehal Patadia

Hello all .. My baby is 5. 5 months old and I have introduced him to solids .. Starting with I initially gave him dal water , rice water , sprouts water then sprouts soup , apple sauce, pear sauce and then cerelac mixed in mix veg Soup.. Have now introduced nachni satva .. Can u all please help me as to what new fruits and vegetables to introduce and also the recipes for the same .. Thanks in advance

• 3

Shubha

Try giving homefood as much as possible.

Shubha

Try to avoid cerelac as it contains milk. Start with ragi malt.

Hi Nehal Patadia Pls refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

Hi everyone.. can we give Dalia to 7 month old baby??

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

feed related

Hello my son is 7 months 13 days old. When is the best time of the day to give h..

vitamins deficiency like iren,D vitm,cal..

plz tell me food recipe s my baby has 11mnts

cerelac

can anyone help me to understand if cerelac is safe for my daughter who is 3mont..

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

food for baby

my kidoo is completing his 5 month by this week... shall i start to feed him wit..