Detox gadgets

Shruti Mhadnak

Mar 28, 2015

Hi, my child is just turned one in Feb 2015... but he is so much addicted to TV n computer ... He knows that songs can be played on PC and advertisements are his favorite on TV. .. He is v small so I think I can manage to detoxify him from d gadget world

• 4

Meenu

Hi Shruti, you are right... the sooner you manage the take the child away, the better it will be. Just switch off the TV and tell the child that it is broken. do not watch it or ask family members not to watch in when the child is awake or around.

Also you may read the blog after live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-for-a-digital-detox-diet-for-your-family/496

Hi @shruti . Please join the live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/start-your-child-on-a-digital-detox-diet/1586

Nita Sahni

shruti, join us on the live chat with nalini, she is an expert in this area, we are all there

Dryfruit name

Hii, momies.. Which type of dryfruit can give in summer season for 19month old b..

my daughter is 2. 7, has tonsils. what..

2. 7 year. daughter has tonsillitis

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

brushing teeth

Hi all my kid is not at all accepting to brush his teeth.. teeth are getting spo..

sleep

my little one sleeps only if I breast feed her. she is one yr four months now. h..

developing nice behaviour

i am having a baby girl of around 2 years. I am Very much concerned about her be..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..