Detox gadgets

Shruti Mhadnak

Mar 28, 2015

Hi, my child is just turned one in Feb 2015... but he is so much addicted to TV n computer ... He knows that songs can be played on PC and advertisements are his favorite on TV. .. He is v small so I think I can manage to detoxify him from d gadget world

• 4

Meenu

Hi Shruti, you are right... the sooner you manage the take the child away, the better it will be. Just switch off the TV and tell the child that it is broken. do not watch it or ask family members not to watch in when the child is awake or around.

Also you may read the blog after live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-for-a-digital-detox-diet-for-your-family/496

Hi @shruti . Please join the live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/start-your-child-on-a-digital-detox-diet/1586

Nita Sahni

shruti, join us on the live chat with nalini, she is an expert in this area, we are all there

Biscuit to toddler

My kid (1 year 2 months) demands for biscuit a lot. Though I have alternate heal..

About dabar jnmghuti

Is dabar janamghuti is good for child

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

speach delay

my 25 months daughter has hardly 20 words in her dictionary. She doesn't express..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..