Detox gadgets

shruti Mhadnak

Mar 28, 2015

Hi, my child is just turned one in Feb 2015... but he is so much addicted to TV n computer ... He knows that songs can be played on PC and advertisements are his favorite on TV. .. He is v small so I think I can manage to detoxify him from d gadget world

• 4

Meenu

Hi Shruti, you are right... the sooner you manage the take the child away, the better it will be. Just switch off the TV and tell the child that it is broken. do not watch it or ask family members not to watch in when the child is awake or around.

Also you may read the blog after live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-for-a-digital-detox-diet-for-your-family/496

Hi @shruti . Please join the live chat - http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/start-your-child-on-a-digital-detox-diet/1586

Nita Sahni

shruti, join us on the live chat with nalini, she is an expert in this area, we are all there

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..