Diaper and Rashes

Harsh

Hi All, I'm facing this issue of rashes with my 2 year old whenever he's on diapers(no matter how small a duration). It's not that it wasn't prevalent before,its natural i know. But lately, this problem has been concerning me as its more frequent. He keeps on crying and at times even catches fever. I don't know what to do? Maybe its this sultry season or something else. Clueless. Please help.. !!

Hi Harsh The best thing you could do to avoid diaper rashes is to keep the bottom of your child dry. So change the diapers frequently and clean the genital area properly whenever you change the diaper. Also don't make it too tight, make it little loose so that air can pass through it. and ask your pediatrician for an ointment for diaper rashes.

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

one to one chat with parent

is there any field in patent lane where we can chat with a fellow parent one to..

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

food chart

I need daily food chart

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..