Diaper and Rashes

Harsh

Hi All, I'm facing this issue of rashes with my 2 year old whenever he's on diapers(no matter how small a duration). It's not that it wasn't prevalent before,its natural i know. But lately, this problem has been concerning me as its more frequent. He keeps on crying and at times even catches fever. I don't know what to do? Maybe its this sultry season or something else. Clueless. Please help.. !!

Hi Harsh The best thing you could do to avoid diaper rashes is to keep the bottom of your child dry. So change the diapers frequently and clean the genital area properly whenever you change the diaper. Also don't make it too tight, make it little loose so that air can pass through it. and ask your pediatrician for an ointment for diaper rashes.

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hii..... my baby is 1 yr old plz sussest me diet chart nd time table for him......

hello my son having problem while speaki..

stammering or stutters in children

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..