Diaper and Rashes

Harsh

Hi All, I'm facing this issue of rashes with my 2 year old whenever he's on diapers(no matter how small a duration). It's not that it wasn't prevalent before,its natural i know. But lately, this problem has been concerning me as its more frequent. He keeps on crying and at times even catches fever. I don't know what to do? Maybe its this sultry season or something else. Clueless. Please help.. !!

Hi Harsh The best thing you could do to avoid diaper rashes is to keep the bottom of your child dry. So change the diapers frequently and clean the genital area properly whenever you change the diaper. Also don't make it too tight, make it little loose so that air can pass through it. and ask your pediatrician for an ointment for diaper rashes.

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

nap time

hi my 2 year old had the best routine wake up at 9-9. 30, milk,bf,play time,lunc..

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..