Diaper and Rashes

Harsh

Hi All, I'm facing this issue of rashes with my 2 year old whenever he's on diapers(no matter how small a duration). It's not that it wasn't prevalent before,its natural i know. But lately, this problem has been concerning me as its more frequent. He keeps on crying and at times even catches fever. I don't know what to do? Maybe its this sultry season or something else. Clueless. Please help.. !!

Hi Harsh The best thing you could do to avoid diaper rashes is to keep the bottom of your child dry. So change the diapers frequently and clean the genital area properly whenever you change the diaper. Also don't make it too tight, make it little loose so that air can pass through it. and ask your pediatrician for an ointment for diaper rashes.

my daughter is 2. 7, has tonsils. what..

2. 7 year. daughter has tonsillitis

Baby aggression

My baby girl is showing her aggression daily. What to do..

one to one chat with parent

is there any field in patent lane where we can chat with a fellow parent one to..

behavior

my daughter speaks very loudly.

not reply my query

sir why don't you reply my query. I asked my query on 29 march but you don't re..

Feeding

My daughter she likes to drink only my milk she won't have properly n her sleepi..

shy children

my daughter is three years old and she has very shy nature. she doesn't get mix..