Diaper rash

Aishwarya Ganesh

Please suggest me a good diaper rash cream. I am using Himalayas diaper rash cream and till 10 months she dint get even a single rash, but now from the 11th month it started and its recurring again and again. Is it due to the winter here? Pls suggest me a remedy

krishna shekhar

I used Himalaya cream, coconut oil... but believe me... sudo creme is awesome.... it had cured severe rash of my baby in a day or two... now whenever I feel he s going to get rash, I apply sudo creme, and it gets cleared over night. Use sudo creme

Aishwarya Ganesh

I used coconut oil. It just made wonder within four times of applying it. Diaper rashes just vanished. Thank you for your responses.

preeti

You can use Himalaya diaper rash cream

Neelima Moganti

Use Sudo cream.. It helps..

gayatri chadwa

Hi.. 'ezi nappy' cream does work for my baby..

Swetha

Use broline cream it's good for daiper rash

Aabha

Has there been a change in your baby's food?? Rash can be bcoz of that.. I have also heard that babies get a nasty diaper rash if they are teething!! No personal experience though.

arti grover

Coconut oil is good. You can try b4 nappy cream.

Anu

Hi coconut oil is best for rashes. I m using for my son its gives good result

teeth

my baby is eight month old .and he has no tooth yet. is dis the problem??

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

Breastfeeding issue

Hi my lo is 6weeks old ,got vaccinated and sleeping well but refusing to take fe..

Dry skin

My 11month old baby girl skin seems dry, especially on her cheeks n it cause ra..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

Sleeping Issue

Hi friends can any say in which month baby sleep whole night without feed as my..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

formula milk in solid foods

hii all.. my baby is 6 Months old... I have started giving him home made ceralac..