Diaper rash

Aishwarya Ganesh

Please suggest me a good diaper rash cream. I am using Himalayas diaper rash cream and till 10 months she dint get even a single rash, but now from the 11th month it started and its recurring again and again. Is it due to the winter here? Pls suggest me a remedy

krishna shekhar

I used Himalaya cream, coconut oil... but believe me... sudo creme is awesome.... it had cured severe rash of my baby in a day or two... now whenever I feel he s going to get rash, I apply sudo creme, and it gets cleared over night. Use sudo creme

Aishwarya Ganesh

I used coconut oil. It just made wonder within four times of applying it. Diaper rashes just vanished. Thank you for your responses.

preeti

You can use Himalaya diaper rash cream

Neelima Moganti

Use Sudo cream.. It helps..

gayatri chadwa

Hi.. 'ezi nappy' cream does work for my baby..

Swetha

Use broline cream it's good for daiper rash

Aabha

Has there been a change in your baby's food?? Rash can be bcoz of that.. I have also heard that babies get a nasty diaper rash if they are teething!! No personal experience though.

arti grover

Coconut oil is good. You can try b4 nappy cream.

Anu

Hi coconut oil is best for rashes. I m using for my son its gives good result

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

regarding food

hiii my baby is 8 month started now, suddenly he refusing to eat cerelac and any..

massage oil

does coconut oil is good for baby massage in this seassion

sleeping issue

my baby feels sleep.. but when tried to sleep .. he cries a lot. help to solve t..

cold and running nose for 7 month old ba..

my son is suffering from cold running nose . how to help him to recover soon . h..

summer

how to take more care of baby during summer

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

Ghutti for baby

hii... should i start to give ghutti to my baby as i heard that it is good for b..