Diaper

Sona Somani

Is it safe to use diapers regularly for babies?I am using it regularly during night.

Amrita Roy Sengupta

I use diaper only during night or if I have to go out for the whole day. At home, during day my daughters ,( 2+ and 1+) are toilet trained. At night they do wet the bed then diaper comes in handy.

Archana N

I have been using diapers since birth and touch wood, didn't face any challenge till now. As mentioned in my earlier comment, we need to be mindful of changing it on time even at midnight, else may result in rashes or skin irritations

Sabiha Naaz

I agree with archana. I am also using the same technique and my daughter is responding well.

Ekta

Is it safe to diaper a new born baby or from which month shall we start making them wear diapers. ?

Sona Somani

Yes I do agree with you.

deepshree soni

My son is 6/months old and I am using it every night.. But sometime it give bad rashes :(

Archana N

In my opinion, there is a kind of myth around diapers.. I think they are as safe as cloth nappies or underpants provided changed within stipulated time or need basis. In fact, diapers help kids to sleep well and get up fresh... But certainly, in the day time, we in parallel should train our kids for toilet use and get them understand to express when they have the sensation... Btw, my son is 2+ and I have been using diapers each night and training him in day time which is working well for me. I plan to get him off from diapers completely once he clearly understands the sensation and starts expressing it. After all, good sound sleep plays a big role in entire day activities of a baby... Hope you find this relevant

2 yr 7 month old sweats like anything

My daughter is 2 yr 7 month old. she sweats like anything on her forehead and ne..

cold n throat infection

my daughter is 18 months old,every month she will be having tonsils,cold n cough..

Kesar crush with milk

hi sweet momies my son is 1. 7 month old. can i give him kesar crush with milk..

my baby suffering from gastro ....what can I do at home or tell me home remedie..

my baby suffering with severe cold plss suggest to reduce it?

sleeping problems

sleeping problems...... my son is 11 months old not sleeping properly ..at nigh..

worms

i have doubt my daughter has worms.... in stomach. how i confrim...