Diaper

Aishwarya Ganesh

My little one turned one two weeks back and she started taking her little steps on her own. People around me suggest not to use diaper while she walks as it alters her walking style, instead of keeping closer steps they keep steps farther and they add that it looks odd in girl babies. Is that true anyone noticed the change in walking style.

Anu

Hi convey my belated birthday wishes to little princess but better to avoid diaper as my grand mother advised me so just use when going for outing .

neha chandna

Use diaper pants instead.. they r just like putting bloomers.

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

diper rash

hi my baby is 9 mnths old. i use dipers nd in winters the no. has incresd. plz s..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

thumb sucking

my 3 month old baby started to suck her thumb often.. how to stop it.. please he..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..