Didn't poo

priya manoj

My prince s 5months. ,... He didn't poo for 2 days what should I do.... plz suggest me

• 4

Niyati Bhivgade

Hello Priya, Agree with Madhavi before giving any home remedy or medicine consult with paediatrician and whatever your son's Paedc prescribe that only you should give as they know history of your son but more than 5 days you should visit Paediatrician.

Madhavi M

Don't give any medicine at this age for poo. It's a common problem for kids , a few kids don't do poo regularly and even a week. My son he is in 6 months old he won't go for poo daily we are not using any medication for that. Don't worry about that. Wait for another 2-3 days without giving any medicine. Before start giving any medicine always pls check with the pediatrician don't use any home remedies bcoz it will effect on the stomach. Always check with the Doctor

priya manoj

Thanks niyati

Niyati Bhivgade

Hello Priya, Even my son now a days don't Poo for 3-4days. His Paediatrician told me to wait for 5days and then give 25ml Duphalec syrup 3times a day. Also his paediatrician told me the home remedy for the same- in 1spoon water dissolve 1cube of misri and give it to your baby. Duphalec syrup is also nothing but the suger syrup it regularise the motions in baby. Hope this will help you.

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

Breast feeding diet

hello ... my daughter s 2months old and I breast feed her... can anyone tell me..

corn cn be given to 7month bby

cn v gv corn to babies

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..