Diet n weight of my baby

Parineeti Rajpal

Hi my baby is 7 months old I gv him dal khichdi once n cerelac 3 a day is it safe to gv cerelac wat should I add to his diet his weight is 6. 4 it is ok

dry and rough skin

my baby is 10 month old from last some days his skin become very rough and dry ...

Aggressive behavior

My baby boy is only 11 mnths but from 2 dys he is showing his aggressive behavio..

smallest lactogen packet

what is the smallest packet of lactogen available in market,? can anybody please..

Baby weight

My baby is 40 days old her birth weight is 2. 8kgs and now she is 3. 25 kgs peop..

baby nursing only when sleepy

my 4. 5 baby boy is nursing only when sleepy, that too only 4-5 times in 24 hrs..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

stroller or pram

anybody using stroller or pram.. if so pls let me know how useful it is n till h..

Regarding polio drop

Hi mums!i am very confuse about one thing pls help. my baby paed told me to not..