digestion and apetite

Chanda

Hi,    my daughter is 2. 7 years old. her apetite is very low. Is there any way to improve apetite and digestion of a child without medicines?  

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Chanda, appetite is not really a parameter for good health or growth. Some children are just small eaters. If she is healthy weight and active, don't worry.

You may also find some tips in this following blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fail-again-with-a-fussy-eater8-tips-to-make-children-eat/401

Dear Chanda. If your child is otherwise healthy, there is really no need to worry. Usually children tend to try need food as they grow. Their tastes constantly change, so if there is something your child wont eat today, it is likely she will eat it after a few months. Try offering her food in rotation and let her eat how little she wants. Make mealtimes fun and food attractive.

Hi Chanda! Here is a link to a blog that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/top-5-high-fibre-indian-foods/351

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

folding of baby

folding and nutrition for baby for better health and growth

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..

constipation

my two year son having constipation problem .what to do .

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..

weight gain

give some weight gaining ideas for my child ..now she is 1. 8yrs