digestion and apetite

Chanda

Hi,    my daughter is 2. 7 years old. her apetite is very low. Is there any way to improve apetite and digestion of a child without medicines?  

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Chanda, appetite is not really a parameter for good health or growth. Some children are just small eaters. If she is healthy weight and active, don't worry.

You may also find some tips in this following blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fail-again-with-a-fussy-eater8-tips-to-make-children-eat/401

Dear Chanda. If your child is otherwise healthy, there is really no need to worry. Usually children tend to try need food as they grow. Their tastes constantly change, so if there is something your child wont eat today, it is likely she will eat it after a few months. Try offering her food in rotation and let her eat how little she wants. Make mealtimes fun and food attractive.

Hi Chanda! Here is a link to a blog that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/top-5-high-fibre-indian-foods/351

how to leave feeding bottle

hi my son is 18 months old n is having milk from feeding bottle. please tel me h..

eating

my baby 19 month old ...he not interest in eating for any food. .I follow many..

danone flavoured yoghurt reviews

hy my daughter is 2yr old need to know review fr danone flavoured yoghurt fr her

mishti dahi is good for her

hi my daughter is 13 months old,is mishti dahi is good for her...

Recipe for 19 month boy

Hello Please share your veg and egg recipe for 3 tym solid meal as well as som..

is it good to give coffee or tea for 2 y..

hi, my son doesn't like to plain milk, but he prefers coffee or tea, he doesn..

hii.. my son is 1 yr 11 months pls give..

Daily lunch nd Dinner Chart

my son not taking proper food

my son is 15 month old,he is not taking food,can u pls suggest which food items..