Dinner recipes

sandhyazya

Please suggest for dinner recipes to be given for my 3 .4 yr old kid,daily i am giving her rasam rice which is really boring for her n for me to prepare as well. For lunch i am giving dhal and vegetables. Pls suggest for dinner.

Hi Sandhyazya, you may give her vegetable pulao. grate all the veggies, and cook them all with rice in the cooker. Add one garlic to flavour the pulao. You may also give her khichdi or whatever is cooked for the rest of the family. Hope this helps

nutrition

food which boost immunity

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

my son never eat curd he is not like that smell also how can I give