Dinner recipes

sandhyazya

Please suggest for dinner recipes to be given for my 3 .4 yr old kid,daily i am giving her rasam rice which is really boring for her n for me to prepare as well. For lunch i am giving dhal and vegetables. Pls suggest for dinner.

Hi Sandhyazya, you may give her vegetable pulao. grate all the veggies, and cook them all with rice in the cooker. Add one garlic to flavour the pulao. You may also give her khichdi or whatever is cooked for the rest of the family. Hope this helps

Feeding

Feeding is the most difficult task of parenting .Especially if your mommy of 2 o..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

My 5 years old kid's apetite

Dear all, greetings. My 5 years kid's (girl) apetite is very bad. She is neither..

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain

my daughter lohitha 5y she is not taking..

hi my daughter age is 5y 2m her weight is 17kg she does not take food properly..

son looks weak and shorter

hi my son is 6 years old , little fussy while eating but manages to eat enough f..