Dinner recipes

Sandhyazya

Dear swati, I usually cook roti, kichidi, dosa, idly ,poha for my family for dinner. Can the same be given to my kid also. I thought rice would be filled for her. Pulov, dal, vegetables I give her for lunch. Can the same vegetables be given for dinner also. Giving vegetables in the night are digestable?

• 2

Yes vegetables are easily digested by an active child. However, do ensure that you feed her at least two hours prior to her sleeping time so that she has ample enough time to digest her food. In case you have doubts about veggies then you may give her idli dipped in rasam, poha, dosa if she loves to eat. Hope this helps.

Yes you may give her the same to your daughter. Don't worry she is old enough to eat what the rest of the family is eating and she will enjoy eating with the family as well. Hope this helps.

My Daughter doesn't have food properly

she doesn't have her food properly

stomach pain

my baby 5 year 1 month she eat food and told stomach pain what to do plz tell m..

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...

son looks weak and shorter

hi my son is 6 years old , little fussy while eating but manages to eat enough f..

egg for 6 mnths baby

can i give half boiled egg to my 6 mnths baby

about immunity

how to increase immunity?