Dinner recipes

sandhyazya

Dear swati, I usually cook roti, kichidi, dosa, idly ,poha for my family for dinner. Can the same be given to my kid also. I thought rice would be filled for her. Pulov, dal, vegetables I give her for lunch. Can the same vegetables be given for dinner also. Giving vegetables in the night are digestable?

• 2

Yes vegetables are easily digested by an active child. However, do ensure that you feed her at least two hours prior to her sleeping time so that she has ample enough time to digest her food. In case you have doubts about veggies then you may give her idli dipped in rasam, poha, dosa if she loves to eat. Hope this helps.

Yes you may give her the same to your daughter. Don't worry she is old enough to eat what the rest of the family is eating and she will enjoy eating with the family as well. Hope this helps.

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..

what food can I feed my baby before scho..

can u tell me which kind food can I feed her

my daughter lohitha 5y she is not taking..

hi my daughter age is 5y 2m her weight is 17kg she does not take food properly..

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..