Discover the Inborn intelligence of your child..

Mahendra Thakur

Parents, I got to know about this incredible scientific tool that helps to identify the true potential of our child. It helps to understand what are the strength areas for our kid and which are areas to improve. How is our child in terms of IQ, EQ, CQ and AQ. It also provide the details of which are the good career options our kid can choose so that we can guide and nurture them accordingly. I think this is one of the great thing as I really don't want my kid to go through same dilemma and confusion as we have gone through in our career and life. Let me know if you are interested then I can share more details. Thank you.

anita varun

plz share

PRASAD R

Please share at the earliest

Poonam

please share

renu joshi

Pls do share

hws education in hostel for a girl child

pls give ur views on matter . hw do u view boarding for girl child

settling in school.

Hello moms.... I joined in a play school as the principal and joined my daughter..

Phonic class and phonic workshop

Hello!!! I Vaishali conduct PHONIC workshop for teacher as well as for mothers...

slow in response

slow in catch a point

I would like to talk about my son Rayas..

as I said my son Rayas he's such a good boy having some problems .hes 7years he..

Mommybloggin

I wanted to start off saying how excited I am to be apart this. Second, I will b..

Please push your opinions if our educati..

Curriculum in schools - Relevancy