does anyone know about a good preschool on sohna road-gurgaon. which one would you suggest is the best

Nitin

please help me with the right preschool for my 20 months old son.... i'm not only concerned about the right age to send my child to a preschool, but also don't have any idea on which preschool are good in Gurgaon. I would ideally want the preschool to be somewhere in phase-5 as that's where we live. Please suggest from your experience.

Dear Nitin , choosing the right preschool is one of the tough ones , you need to really know hat you want for your child. There are many schools around your area ; sun city ; heritage; scottish high ; presidium ... but all these schools have a different line of thought. The best would be if you could read about these schools and what format they follow you'd know how to take the call. there are a couple of blogs on the same subject here too , why don't you check those out as well... they might help you get to your decision.

Montessori Preschools in Noida

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good preschool for my daughter which incorporate..

save blog

hi moms, just a quick question how do we save a particular blog for future quick..

Need information on kids magazine in Eng..

I have two kids 4 and 8 yrs old. Both are going to school. Need information on k..

hws education in hostel for a girl child

pls give ur views on matter . hw do u view boarding for girl child

Maths and science tuition for class I -..

I am giving maths and science tuitions for classes I - IX. Please contact if you..

walking

Hello all, My lo is 12 months old nw.. but still he is not walking by himself...

French tuition

Hi Parents, I have started French language tuition in Pune for school going chil..

about studies

education and learning