DOESN'T USE POTY SIT

DEBAPRIYA MUKHERJEE

Hi, My son is 1. 3 yrs old now. But still now I'm not being able to make him habituated to use poty sit .I'm trying the same since last 2 months but he prefers to do poty in diapers. Please suggest.

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

want to rid habbit of drinking milk in b..

my baby is 20 months old , she drink milk in bottle, relatives told me to start..

my son doesn't allow me to eat or do hou..

my son doesn't allow me to do anything when i am with him. he doesn't even let..

my child not eat well

mera beta thik se khana nahi khata, usko khane me interest hi nahi,fruit aur mil..

how to stop bf for 2 years old

hi.. everyone can anyone suggest to stop bf for 2 years old .. thanks in advance

how can I leave the feeding of my 18 mon..

my son is 18 month old but he does not leave the feeding. i tried mahasudarshan..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

foods while travelling

Hi mommies..... my girl is 15 months old... im travelling to ooty... pls suggest..