Doesn't wants to eat anything

Fatima Haider

My 4 year old doesn't likes to eat. She also brings her tiffin back. I don't understand what to do so that she starts eating. She just wants to eat from outside.

• 2

Aroona Kadam

Agree with Nikita... Fatima give your daughter three options everyday n ask her to choose one.. make that recipe at home ..make colorful idlis, dosas or Frankie's.. kids at this age loves different colored , different shapes ..so get cookie cutters n cut roti + veg in different shapes... Make a family rule to eat everything by everyone.. ask her to seat with u while having dinners..

Fatima Haider, why don't you try and give what she likes to eat in her tiffin. If she likes to eat noodles, make noodles at home using wholewheat noodles, fresh veggies etc. , or make roti-noodles wherein you cut strips of roti like noodles and toss these strips with veggies. Send what she likes, in small quantities, and add lots of variety; package interestingly for eg: cut a sandwich into a butterfly shape and send it; or make fresh cake at home using atta and not maida, make cupcakes and send that. Ask her what she would want to take in her tiffin and give her that.

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

my son never eat curd he is not like that smell also how can I give

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?