Doesn't wants to eat anything

Fatima Haider

My 4 year old doesn't likes to eat. She also brings her tiffin back. I don't understand what to do so that she starts eating. She just wants to eat from outside.

• 2

Aroona Kadam

Agree with Nikita... Fatima give your daughter three options everyday n ask her to choose one.. make that recipe at home ..make colorful idlis, dosas or Frankie's.. kids at this age loves different colored , different shapes ..so get cookie cutters n cut roti + veg in different shapes... Make a family rule to eat everything by everyone.. ask her to seat with u while having dinners..

Fatima Haider, why don't you try and give what she likes to eat in her tiffin. If she likes to eat noodles, make noodles at home using wholewheat noodles, fresh veggies etc. , or make roti-noodles wherein you cut strips of roti like noodles and toss these strips with veggies. Send what she likes, in small quantities, and add lots of variety; package interestingly for eg: cut a sandwich into a butterfly shape and send it; or make fresh cake at home using atta and not maida, make cupcakes and send that. Ask her what she would want to take in her tiffin and give her that.

About Weight

My son is 3yrs8month. His weight is 11. 7kg. He is under weight. He is eating al..

my child was short

wat food or healthy diet for him

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..

eating problem

my son does not like to eat anything he is very choosy. what I m do that he like..

son looks weak and shorter

hi my son is 6 years old , little fussy while eating but manages to eat enough f..

Feeding

Feeding is the most difficult task of parenting .Especially if your mommy of 2 o..