Dont like to eat dal

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. My son is 2 year old now. But he doea not want to eaat dal. He likes to eat dal when he was. one year olld. But one day he found spicyness in dal so after thaat he never eata da. He just refuce it by just seeing it. Tell me what should i do to let make him eat dal

• 2

Aditi Mankad

Thanks a lot shikha. Will surely try this different recipes.

Hi Aditi! It's difficult to assess kid's mood. On one ocassion they would devour a dish and on other they would refuse to even stand mere sight of it. It is advisable to present it and prepare it in different innovative techniques for ex dal vada, sprouted dal salad , dry dal with zeera tadka, dal grounded with rice for dosa, dal as filling in tiki, cooked dal used in kneading the dough, dal pancakes,moth dal papdi, boiled dal such as urad moth chana etc as salads, red kidney beans (rajma) boiled and served as salad or as baked beans in tomato sauce or cooked rajma served with rice, dal in khichri or chana dal cooked with rice. So with little twist in yr recipes and innovative style of presentation, u could again make him enjoy yr preparations. Hope this works.

Recipe for 19 month boy

Hello Please share your veg and egg recipe for 3 tym solid meal as well as som..

Food..

Please suggest some dishes for my 1 year baby..

cold & cough

how to reduce cold & cough to my baby

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

fruits for baby

which fruits should b given to baby

pomegranate juice

is it right to give me baby pomegranate juice in winter seasons

when i can give juices to my 1yr baby..... between a day..... ?aftr juice when i..

Not drinking milk

hello,my 13 month old son not drinking milk, I am trying to give him since he is..