Dry cough

Suman

My daughter is 3 yrs 11 mths. She has problem of dry cough. She could not sleep also. Dry cough is always there. Whenever she runs fast she will start coughing. Now also its there. Dr has prescribed syrup last Thursday. Is there any solution for this

• 1

Hi Suman, Sometimes pollution also gives children an allergic cough. I suggest you continue with the syrup your doctor has prescribed and besides that you can give her a kadha also, 2-3 times a day, a tablespoon each time, provided she can tolerate it. Honey too helps sometimes. But buy good quality organic honey only.

health of my son

hii my son was admitted as he had pneumonia in the month of December then he was..

thumb sucking

My son is 4 years old. he has a habit of thumb sucking at the time of sleep with..

chest congestion problem

my child has chest congestion every second day he need nebulizing to get out of..

My baby girl 5 month old her weight is not increase plz give me some suggesti..

My babies health.

he is suffering from cold. every month I visit doctor. how I increase his immuni..

my son is 3 years old he is suffering fr..

hi this is dipali my son is 3 years old and he is suffering from cold and cough..

health and wellness

my daughter everyday cry after she wake up in the morning and cries loudly and..

immunity

Hi ...i have 6 month old baby and how to improve her immunity? because she affec..