Dry cough

Suman

My daughter is 3 yrs 11 mths. She has problem of dry cough. She could not sleep also. Dry cough is always there. Whenever she runs fast she will start coughing. Now also its there. Dr has prescribed syrup last Thursday. Is there any solution for this

• 1

Hi Suman, Sometimes pollution also gives children an allergic cough. I suggest you continue with the syrup your doctor has prescribed and besides that you can give her a kadha also, 2-3 times a day, a tablespoon each time, provided she can tolerate it. Honey too helps sometimes. But buy good quality organic honey only.

throat infection for 3yrs old kid

my son very often fall ill due to throat infection. neither he eats chocolates,..

my daughter is three n half years of age..

my daughter is three n half years of age. what is d correct time to sleep and wa..

irregular bowels

my daughter is 2. 11 months old... her bowels are irregular ...it takes 3 days g..

Constipation

My daughter is in age of 4. 5 years having the problem of constipation....

blood less in my son

sir my son is 4. 30 yrs.. less blood in his body. ushe jaldi cough and cold hoo..

Health and fitness of my 5 year old son.

Hi my 4. 6 year old son keeps falling sick every month for fever and cold. This..

dry skin

my son is 5 yr he has very dry skin especially his palm and feet . how to get ri..