Duration of breastfeed

Neha Srivastava

My baby is of 1. 5 month old and whenever I breastfeed him.. he does not stop sucking on his own. most of the times it's me who make him stop,usually after 30-40 mins. How would I know that his stomach is full. what should be duration for breastfeeding?

• 2

Neha Srivastava

Thank u so much Deepika :)

Deepika Thakur

Hello Neha. You should make your child feed for at least 45 mins. Normally a child take 45 mins to full his/her stomach.

my baby is 10 month old

my baby is ten months old n when ever he have milk n womits it smells bad is the..

baby nursing only when sleepy

my 4. 5 baby boy is nursing only when sleepy, that too only 4-5 times in 24 hrs..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

baby food

hi.... my baby boy is 6 month old... wat r d food tatvi can start for him

skin care

hello mommies, what can we use for moisturization of face for 4 month old baby g..

How to change breastfeeding to bottle fe..

i am IT professional and am planning to back to work but 5 months girl baby is n..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..