Ear infection

Geetha Hemadri

My baby is five months old and both of her ears are filled with whitish liquid, but she is not having cold or fever , not sure whether it's an infection . What precautions can I take. Btw I had visited ent specialist who has given war and oral drops

• 2

Dear Geetha. If your baby seems fine- eating and sleeping well, playing normally, then there is no need to worry. If there is an infection, she will have high fever and refuse to eat. Keep a watchout. The fluid may drain on its own and you may never know :)

Teena

Hi Geetha, Dont'worry just follow what your ENT specialist says and your angel would be fine very soon.

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

motion

hello my baby is six months old and as it is winters going on he got sick with d..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..