Ear infection

Geetha Hemadri

My baby is five months old and both of her ears are filled with whitish liquid, but she is not having cold or fever , not sure whether it's an infection . What precautions can I take. Btw I had visited ent specialist who has given war and oral drops

• 2

Dear Geetha. If your baby seems fine- eating and sleeping well, playing normally, then there is no need to worry. If there is an infection, she will have high fever and refuse to eat. Keep a watchout. The fluid may drain on its own and you may never know :)

Teena

Hi Geetha, Dont'worry just follow what your ENT specialist says and your angel would be fine very soon.

Not digesting

Hi. My baby is 6. 5 months. He is on bf & solids both. He is doing greenish colo..

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

cold cough

my baby is 11 month old suffering from cold cough. suggest any home remedies

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

What to give 11months old boy to eat

What kind of food should give to 11months baby boy?

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..

Tropicana juice

can i give Tropicana 1oo% juices to my 10 month old baby???plz suggest

cold and fever in 5 months old

hi.. my 5 months old baby is having cough and cold since last 2 days and 100 fev..