Ear infection

Geetha Hemadri

My baby is five months old and both of her ears are filled with whitish liquid, but she is not having cold or fever , not sure whether it's an infection . What precautions can I take. Btw I had visited ent specialist who has given war and oral drops

• 2

Dear Geetha. If your baby seems fine- eating and sleeping well, playing normally, then there is no need to worry. If there is an infection, she will have high fever and refuse to eat. Keep a watchout. The fluid may drain on its own and you may never know :)

Teena

Hi Geetha, Dont'worry just follow what your ENT specialist says and your angel would be fine very soon.

fever with rashes

hi all my daughter is 7 month old. she was having fever for 3 days. on 4..

cold nd cough

my 9months old son is having severe cold and cough. though I m giving homeopathy..

not sleeping properly

my boy was 8month 20 days old. he doesn't sleep in the day time. he wants to pla..

Egg

My baby is 10 month now how to introduce egg to him.. rite he likes all the food..

Potty problem

My baby did not go for potty for 5 days. Gas release is so smelly : ( Am so w..

Constipation

hi all, my baby passes stool only thrice in a week as an average .. is this norm..

teeth

my baby boy is 12months old still he doesn't have teeth.. is it normal??

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..